Gee all those nasty names .... I am crushed.

As a point of fact based on whom I PM with as well as the many purchases I have made here, I have a lot more "friends" than the tiny bully boy gang who stalk my every post, attach themselves as UBB buddies, make empty threats to "come out there and straighten you out" or "follow you to Fl and kill you".

As ANOTHER point of fact we now have 50+ members of our club on here as members so you keyboard commandos never really know who you are talking to.

In reality, you have no idea how many people you tough guys have had thrown off the site because they crossed you and are now back.

The only liar you can be sure of is the one you know, and trust me, all you know about me is what some other bully boy has told you.

Love your "profile" ..... lotsa info there for such a harsh critic of people you don't know.

BTW, dolt, the 63 F-150 comment was a blatant sarcastic shot at all those who are great at mouthing off but have done NOTHING to help the OP remedy his problem.

NOTICE: None of you tough guys have ponied up your GB, AuctionArms, GunsAmerica, Ebay etc user names.

Two conclusions:
1. You a'int there
2. It's so bad, it's a secret.

Whose LAFFIN now Allen ?

Last edited by goodiewrench; 07/08/11.