Hey! Quit hijackin' this thread (even though it's only a very, very small minority of you that have posted here and done so) with all your talkin' about this Ellis guy and your issues with him and all! The very, very few of you degenerates know better than that! It's one of the very well known "laws" on this and every other forum worth it's salt. Heck, knowingly hijackin' a thread for pages and pages could be thought of as somewhat akin to slightly accusin' another member of somethin' underhanded while not showing proof positive from the get-go that it definitively occured. 'Course, if the OP were to just be givin' a heads-up to help other members not as well informed so they could avoid such a situation while initially stating that it wasn't his desire to do so, I'd definitely feel grateful so that I might avoid the same fate. If then the OP came back later (as it seems he had planned) with more info and several other members corroborations, I'd have to say that hijackin' a thread purposefully for days on end no doubt surpasses good intentions in the bad behavior department.

Heck, even "newbies" know better than to act so impolitely. Sooooooooooo, enough of this theft and Ellis guy talk and get back to certain members bashin' other certain members for days on end must almost certainly have been the original intent of this thread...............or not.

Take your personal problems and obvious issues up through PM's or otherwise and only respond to the intent of the thread and try to stay on subject as the OP intended without gettin' into this multiple theft thing, recent LE contacts, best way to approach such unfortunate situations..........you know, seemingly valid and useful stuff (to most of us) that just takes up precious forum space from the "bash another member" crowd and also helps to inform other concerned members of the evils that can abound here and elsewhere. I can't believe that the 3 or 4 of you would even think to attempt to disrupt such meaningful and productive communications between such thoughtful and more senior/non-newbie members.............what were you thinkin'......newbies!!

Carry on................

Last edited by magnumb; 07/11/11.