Originally Posted by goodiewrench
First if all "Mr. Guide who is not a guide", the title "sage" was applied by another member, it was not my idea.

Secondly, all the work (not much) that you and the other trolls have done to find out my name, and use it all the time impresses no one. Especially since none of you have the balls to post your names and addresses but rather spend your time hiding under a desk. BTW still waiting for the state names and your "guiding" license #s for the SIX states you claim to be licensed in. No reputable guide would withold that information..... wonder why you are ?

As for Greg, he's a turd. I have done many, many deals on this site and have NEVER had an issue with anyone. Surprised a big time "guide" like yourself can't say the same. Were I a big time guide, I'd be enlisting my "outfitters" as site sponsers. Wonder why that has not happened either ?

Stay under the hood, it suits you to T.

The title "Troll" has been given to you by multiple members here and I don't see you running to the front of the bus to use it...

No one here has put out any work to find out your personal information nor is anyone hiding under a desk... Your imagination has taken you over but understandably that's the only thing you have so you run with that girl...

I need not advertise my Guiding services here or on any other forum... I tend not to take advantage of the Forums to promote my business... Unlike you, who will shamelessly plug your attempted business's for FREE without any contributions going back to Rick...

The people who need to know my information do... I have guided many members here on elk hunts and will be guiding 3 more of them this year...

I've done plenty of business here and actually just completed two FTF rifle deals and will complete another next week... Don't act like your the only one here that buys schit...

The time for putting yourself on a pedestal will soon come to an end Lawrence... Enjoy the time you have left...