Originally Posted by wildwv
Originally Posted by Bricktop
Originally Posted by wildwv
That is what worked for me in the past, call the local sheriff and ask him to go out and talk to the guy. This may not work for some people but acting professional and polite rather than a Richard smoker will surely help.
Again, your "claim" is one that fits right in with the other BULLSHIT that gets floated on the internet: you've said it happened, therefore it must be true.
The internet is like the wild west and anything goes. Anyone can claim anything they want and some bonehead is right there to gobble it up.

Allow me to throw a dose of reality out there. Your claim that this "worked" is bullshit. That doesn't happen. It's not gonna happen. And it didn't happen for you.
You are a waste of time but it is fun wasting some time on a POS like you. Bitter because your real world must consist of you running from forum to forum looking to start trouble knowing you will never will have to face the people you insult. Coward is about what you are!!
Prove your little fairy tale. If you just made a simple little telephone call and Barney Fife dutifully trotted right out and grabbed this person up by their collar, then this is a matter of public record. Therefore, post up when and where this happened and the names of those involved. Or better yet, don't post some bullshit fairy tale you're not prepared to defend.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.