Originally Posted by M7300SAUM
Originally Posted by Bricktop
Originally Posted by M7300SAUM
Again, Thanks for the warning about "Lives2Hunt". You and the other two gentlemen have proven to my satisfaction that you were in fact shafted. Don't listen to the BS from the critics. I can assure you that the vast majority of those on the Campfire appreciate you letting us know what's going on. I see that BT has now changed his attack from "you have no business posting about this" to "this is how you should handle it". Too funny! Let the profanity begin. LOL!!!
I seem to remember your little girlfriend, DaddyRat, began this thread accusing someone of accepting his money and not delivering goods that were agreed to be delivered, did she not? And then she didn't want to give any details until she was goaded into doing so, correct?

Now we're at the point where the usual BAD advice gets rolled out about "mail fraud" and calling the police. And I'm calling bullshit. That's what I understand. And the little pogues running around with the red ass just can't quite handle it, hence your post.
Keep the humor up dude. It's always fun to read your posts. They are a fantastic insight into your stupidity.
They're likely too hip for your bitch ass.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.