Originally Posted by M7300SAUM
Stupid is as stupid does, and BT does stupid very well. How do you figure BT was right on this thread? The OP's story was upheld by two other members and "Lives2Hunt" stopped posting after he was exposed. BT is not just a dumbass, he was wrong. Even you stated that it didn't look good for the guy. I think that the real humor here is that people defend a profane idiot like BT. Sad commentary on who get's hero status. One guy trys to warn other guys about questionable financial dealings and he gets crucified, even after he has been propped up by two other members. BT puts out total insane and profane garbage he gets defended. Very strange indeed. No wonder Obama got elected President with this warped thinking!
I wasn't wrong in the least. I took an anonymous internet poster to task over making an accusation without offering proof as well. There's nothing wrong with that at all.

I also took various knuckleheads to task -- and yes, I am referring to you, dickweed -- who started advancing ignorant advice regarding the police and "mail fraud." There's nothing wrong with that either.

Someday when you grow older and your testicles finally drop, assuming you're male (or your monthly visitor starts arriving if you're female), this will all become clear to you.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.