Yup the "real deal" who cannot/willnot produce his licenses, reveal his name or name the 6 or more outfitters he works for.

Had any of you dolts actually read his posts, he said he was a guide, then he said he was not, rather he was an outfitter and now he claims to work for unnamed outfitters. On another site, last year, he claimed to be a government cull shooter.
Those are the guys who shoot excess Elk during the winter when they are yarded up on feedgrounds. It would be tough shooting Elk on a feedground...... does the phrase "fish in a barrel" ring a bell.

Tom (if that is your name), you can call me Larry or should I call you Thomas ?
Imagine you've done a lot of Elk hunting in IN with the real deal right ? You're about as able to judge my credibility as I am able to plow your corn rows.

Guess you clowns also missed that Bricktop has yet to validate his status as a
black/negro/african-american (take your pick). "White as an Irish virgin". LOL!

I said it before and I'll say it again: Were I a super Elk guide licensed in SIX states with 100s of successful guided hunts under my belt, I think I might promote the outfitters I work for, get them to be site sponsers and be able to produce the actual guide licenses which I hold. I wouldn't hide behind a superhero wannabe black mask. This question has been and will continue to be ignored since it does not fit in with the gang of 10's agenda to be full time professional trolls.

That said you are providing us endless entertainment with your skills at never answering a direct question, stabbing other members in the back and generally being at the 8th grade playground bully level of conversation.

EOS on this thread.