As I have already told you in a NICE PM, you are an OCD freak that is really losing it now that you are no longer running the site.

Bosslady is and was just that. You just make up lies to suit your sick agenda of being #1.

Anyone with a room temp I.Q. knows you engineered my being banned from the site because I did not conform to what YOU said the rules SHOULD BE, not what they were/are.

Now that over 50% of our gun club is signed on to the site as either active posters or lurkers, you and your bully boys have lost control to say what will and will not be. It's just killing you, as it no doubt it did when the girls kicked you azz at dodgeball and you were the last chosen at softball.

You're just a sad sack and you and you clique attaching themselves to this user ID as UBB buddies with the SOLE PURPOSE of stalking this user ID posts is so gutless and transparent as to fool no one.

You could spend 24/7/365 under your desk with your butt buddies and you couldn't begin to have any effect on our ability to use the site as contributing members rather than trolls like you wussies.

Old Greg may be a crook, but he's not a gutless coward bully boy brat.

I think I've said it all. You can blah, blah all you want but you'll be talking to the "ignore button".