OK, partitions were on my porch when I got home and will be sent to the appropriate person tomorrow. One more rifle refund to go. Louisiana is a little further away so the mail takes time to get there.

Bricktop, Yes, actually all it took to get local LE help was a couple of phone calls by a couple of us to a deputy in this guys hometown and asking the deputy nicely and he was more than willing to help us. When this is all done, I am going to contact his Sheriff and try to get a commendation in his jacket. The deputy has been extremely helpful and there is no way in h**l I am going to give you his name with the way you behave, plus you do not count, you are just a troll. I learned a long time ago that talking to somebody nicely will usually get their help. Obviously your mother never taught you that.

The appropriate charge would have been "obtaining property by false pretense" according to the deputy and from my own experience in LE many years ago.

Bricktop, some things you have to take on faith such as Elvis really is dead, so is Osama Bin Laden, man walked on the moon and Jesus died for your sins. You have no "proof" other than what people tell you, but I bet you believe all these things. 99% of the people you meet are good people. Myself and the other people involved in this case are straight up guys as I have learned from dealing with them and we have been as forthcoming as we need to be on this forum. You have been wrong on so many things in this thread it is really sad. You have shown yourself to be a grade A fool to me and a heck of a lot others that have PM'd me. Do yourself a favor, talk what you know, talk nicely and get some mental help. If you do not like what I post, do not take the time to read it.

Thanks, techsan. It seems to be working out.