Originally Posted by Techsan
bricktop and nsaqam,

I'd like to see proof that an official report had to be generated in regard to a sheriff's deputy paying a visit to the alleged offender. Pointing us to the specific state penal code section and/or the internal reg for the Wyoming County Sheriff's Department will be sufficient. Not saying you're wrong, just asking you to back up your assertion. Bricktop, you're always demanding that folks back up their statements with proof, so surely you'll have no problem doing the same.
I don't recall claiming that there was any specific legal obligation compelling a report to be produced, but you can look up West Virginia's open records act yourself if this is now an issue you wish to pursue.

I DO know that it is typically illegal and most assuredly unethical to have a governmental agency of any level engaged in the completion of any private business transactions without just recompense to the government entity overseeing that agency's administration.

I'm mostly rather curious as to why the dickheads hollering around about the existence of this alleged police involvement are so reluctant to disclose the alleged sheriff's deputy's alleged name. What's the deal there? You rubes too unimaginative to think that far ahead in your little fairy tale?

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.