Originally Posted by goodiewrench
Yup the "real deal" who cannot/willnot produce his licenses, reveal his name or name the 6 or more outfitters he works for.

Had any of you dolts actually read his posts, he said he was a guide, then he said he was not, rather he was an outfitter and now he claims to work for unnamed outfitters. On another site, last year, he claimed to be a government cull shooter.
Those are the guys who shoot excess Elk during the winter when they are yarded up on feedgrounds. It would be tough shooting Elk on a feedground...... does the phrase "fish in a barrel" ring a bell.

I said it before and I'll say it again: Were I a super Elk guide licensed in SIX states with 100s of successful guided hunts under my belt, I think I might promote the outfitters I work for, get them to be site sponsers and be able to produce the actual guide licenses which I hold. I wouldn't hide behind a superhero wannabe black mask. This question has been and will continue to be ignored since it does not fit in with the gang of 10's agenda to be full time professional trolls.

That said you are providing us endless entertainment with your skills at never answering a direct question, stabbing other members in the back and generally being at the 8th grade playground bully level of conversation.

EOS on this thread.

What difference does it make who I guide for and in what states... AGAIN I will not use Ricks site to promote my business or to acquire customers... Unlike you...

Show me once in my posts where I claimed to not be a "Guide" or claimed to be an "Outfitter"... Your reading comprehension is on par with the rest of your skills... VERY POOR...

I never claimed to be a "Cull Shooter"... I stated I was a contractor for two .gov agencies as a Biological Science Technician... I am called in when problem animals can not be contained or when they get out of control and the Local's can not bring an end to their problems... No feed grounds are included in this scenario and most of the work is done on public ground...

Do you not shoot those little, sad, pathetic antelope you hang pics of, on their migration path in Wyoming... Where you claim to watch 1000's go through during a period of time.... How about the bull you so proudly hang pics of that you stalked to with 18 paces of for your amazing stories... A bull that was killed on a paid hunt in Idaho with a Guide who called it in during the rut for your incredible shot... I hope you tipped Shaun well for that...

You could never be "A super Elk Guide" with my credentials as that is only obvious... My licensing and employers is non of your [bleep] business plain and simple... "Plain and Simple" you should understand well...

I don't hide behind anything... I never have or never will... I don't need to make up stories to pat myself on the back as you do Lawrence... You have made up so many lies you actually believe them yourself... You are not sure who or what you are anymore... Maybe a name change is in order once again from you...

This site runs fine the way it is until you start running your man pleaser... you are a plethora of antiquated useless bullshit and nothing more...

Your imaginary friends and members of your gun glub is comical at best... That line didn't work anywhere else so why think it would work here...

Next tell us of your 2 tours in the Nam flying jets or why load development is a waste of time due to the invention of the BOSS...

As I said before Lawrence... YOU are of entertainment valve only... You never do not deliver when it comes to "Stupidity"...