Originally Posted by DaddyRat
Originally Posted by Bricktop
Originally Posted by DaddyRat
Looks like a local LE visit helped.
Either offer some proof that a "local LE visit" actually occurred or stop repeating your little BULLSHIT tale. This would be a matter of public record.
Bricktop, a Sgt, with the Wyoming Co. Sherrif Dept. visited Greg this past Sunday. Greg was scared to death and kept telling the Sgt. "It is all my fault". Sgt. told him to get us our stuff or give us our money back and that he was going to give him a week and if it was not done, he was going to put Greg in jail. Bullets started showing up yesterday. Money refund on at least one rifle showed up today. See firepro's post above.

YES, local LE visit was the key to getting this situation resolved. Sorry to bust your bubble. Visit would have been official and was done on the clock so the log for it would have been with telecommunications, doubt there was a report filled out yet since Greg was not arrest. Sgt. has all the info needed to charge Greg and would have probably made a report if this had not worked out.
Names, dates, times, and telephone numbers, pal. Because all I see at this point is some BULLSHIT story without any sort of verification. Any potential pending charges have a paper trail. Cut out the fairy tale bullshit. You dig?

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.