Originally Posted by Techsan
No Bricktop, you stated that a formal report would hve been generated. That's you making a claim. We're not in a courtroom so I won't claim you or the OP have a burden of proof on anything. I'm saying that if you can't show us any proof to back up your statement, then you're full of it. The fact that you want to argue about it instead of simply providing us with some proof to support your statement indicates you have none.

Response?
Yes, I did state those things, little man. And as stated previously, you're quite the perceptive little person. It's just too bad you can't quite form what you read into coherent thoughts.

If these contacts with the police did in fact occur -- and they did NOT -- then there will be a report generated. Therefore I'd like to know the name of the sheriff's deputy as well as the report number and I'd be happy to verify these claims. Thus far the little people claiming the police to have investigated this alleged "crime" have refused to provide this information. Now they have their little troll playmate regurgitating questions I've asked. Nice try, [bleep].

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.