Mr. Ellis, if not incapacitated for whatever reason(s), is likely enjoying this long, drawn out reprieve from his new found infamy.

Seems that the OP's contentions are true, whether his own circumstances were clarified to the extent that all should believe him or not. The other 2 members who the OP referred to as having also been "taken", did verify at least, that they had been. Given their statements and the link offered up, I'd say that the OP did do us all a favor, albeit, I don't suppose after all the BS he went through subsequent to his initial post, that he feels much like he did the right thing after all....understandably so.

Seems that all the OP was trying to do was to give the rest of us a heads up, not something that I'm thinking deserves the immediate and over-the-top berating he faced right out of the startin' gate. Sure, a link to his communication with Mr. Ellis should have been attached to his initial post, but it wasn't. Shame on him, but I truly believe that he fully expected that the 2 other members who experienced the same lack of response from Mr. Ellis would at some point show up and address the issue as he did. Still doesn't make his allegations complete enough for most, but I suppose we all have wished hindsight wasn't a term we'd need to assign to any of our of actions. The OP said as much.........nothing wrong with being honest and courteous either, which is much more than I can say for several that joined in for the purpose of......well, the need to jump someone 'cuz that need hadn't been met lately, I suppose.

I'm not a "newbie" nor do I consider myself a member with definitive answers on many subjects. But I do think that even a child could discern who likes to toot their own horn for whatever reasons and also those who then likes to hear him tootin' away, even though one member is trying to be helpful while another thinks that he has found a small enough fault or unintentional mistake that it's worthy of unleashing all sorts of disparaging remarks while being very limited in his vocabulary outside of making profanity the only way he thinks he can get his point across. Pretty telling, actually, very telling and sad.

The OP could have chosen to add the "proof" requested.......true. But to take someone's mistake or oversight and turn it into one's own opportunity to try to entertain himself and a like few through attempted disparaging and demeaning remarks........very sad and greatly disconcerting, at best.

No, I wouldn't like someone to accuse me of being the perpetrator of a bad business deal, whether it be for $35 or $300. But those on the "receiving" end of such transactions are generally a little bit more wound up than those on the "giving" end.....rightfully so. I expect that this was the case here. The OP did state that he had a difficult time in even posting this information in the first place and unlike probably a handful of you, I believe that to be true. He had a strong feeling that the 2 other "screwed" members would also post up and true to his beliefs, they did.

Nothing in his posts were purposefully misleading nor were they useless. One member bailed on making a purchase from Mr. Ellis after he read about this issue. Others, like myself, would have been very leery of any of Mr. Ellis' future sales items from the OP's post going forward based on what we read and not having heard from the accused. Sure, Mr. Ellis could have died/ won the lottery and is out of town, is away from his 'puter (but was reported as having been seen signed in since) or perhaps he could be intentionally dodging any and all customers for his own reasons.....none good enough to not send a 2 minute communication with all he's currently doing business with to inform them as to what's holding up his delivery of the goods, as promised, if he's on the up and up. Soooooo, given those choices and/or scenarios, I would be more than somewhat leery about doing business with the man. I expect that the OP's intent was to save me/us the inconveinence that he and, at a minimum, 2 others are now experiencing.

Seems a rather solidly honest intention from a guy who was only trying to have our backs......while others were vehemently, albeit unsuccessfully, trying to make the OP sound as if he may have had a personal vendetta against Mr. Ellis or for some such reason, other than an honest remake of his current situation.

Seems rather odd that those few members who delighted in entertaining only themselves were much more agressive/childish and taunting towards the OP than the OP was in his rather basic and straightforward statements about his dealings with Mr. Ellis.

How's come.......? On second thought, never mind. I'm just too tired of reading F*%*#$* every other word while also trying not to visualize some 5'5 135lb. "white Irish virgin" at the keyboard.....thanks for that.....whomever.....grin.

*** May everyone have a safe, happy and memorable 4th of July ***

Last edited by magnumb; 07/04/11.