Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 24 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 23 24
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

Gentlemen---Simmer down you are arguing about an event that has less chance of occurring than Perky's nomination as candidate.

RP is not going to be the nominee, not this year not ever, it just ain't going to happen.

If, in some alternate universe, it should happen I would vote for BHO before I would vote for RP.

That is the point. How can you attack a man like RP, and then defend a corrupt system.

"Knowledge is good"
� Emil Faber
GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by DELGUE
I've stated that Ron Paul's foreign policy views are physically dangerous to the United States of America, and would put this nation in physical jeopardy. You're goddam right I'd vote for Obama, or anybody else who held more reasonable foreign policy positions, before I'd vote for Ron Paul. It's a sad state of affairs when we have a Republican candidate for president whose foreign policy positions are to the left of Barack Hussein Obama, but we do. And if my two choices to vote for were for Ron Paul or Barack Obama, I'd vote for Obama. At least HE is willing to hunt down and kill bin Laden, which Ron Paul clearly isn't.

Having said that, I'll happily vote for any other Republican candidate over Obama, excluding Ron Paul, since their foreign policy views are to the right of Obama and are more responsible and rational than Ron Paul's.

I AM NOT politically closer to Obama than to the mainstream Republican candidates, and I'll happily vote for whoever the Republican candidate is as long as it IS NOT Ron Paul.

Now, Hawkie, are you going to represent to The Fire that you are going to vote for whoever the Republican nominee is???

Man up.
I've voted third party at least twice before for president since I turned voting age in 1979, although I more frequently have ended up holding my nose and voting Republican just because I've feared the Democrat more than I have feared the Republican, but I cannot guarantee that I won't go third party this time. Since George W. Bush, I'm not sure that the difference between an establishment Republican and an establishment Democrat is sufficiently different to make a difference in the long run which one wins. In fact, in certain circumstances, it might actually be less destructive if a Democrat wins the presidency, since a leftist Republican president isn't going to be resisted by a Republican Congress as much as would be a leftist Democrat president. So, at a certain point, the fear of a slightly worse Democrat president, as compared to a slightly less bad Republican, doesn't deter me from voting third party. There needs to be enough of a difference to matter for this fear to work that effect in me.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Then I guess you and I are on the same page. We'd vote for a democrat for president if he stunk less than the republican candidate. Thanks for clearing that up.

Last edited by DELGUE; 01/18/12.

Exquisitely turdlike in all of his many manifestations!!

Resist much - obey little. Hayduke lives!

"30-06 guys don't worry about schit 'cause 30-06 guys don't worry....." 16bore

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by rrroae
Originally Posted by Cigar

Then FIGHT LIKE A MO FO... Reelecting Berry will not help.. You have to fight smart !!

Electing a Rhino just because they have a little (r) in front of their name only ensures we keep the status quo of more government, more spending and less rights and liberties.

I'm looking for something different.

I know what you mean ................ how about a Supreme Court "occupied" by
two or three more Fellow Travelers. That might settle things once and for all.

Bob

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by DELGUE
Then I guess you and I are on the same page. We'd vote for a democrat for president if he stunk less than the republican candidate. Thanks for clearing that up.
I guess you don't know how to read. smirk

IC B2

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
If my client base lived in the arsehole of D.C. I would wouldn't want this big government party to end either.
========================

If your Messiah left DC,it would get even better. We don't need Texas sending Dennis Kucinich democrats to our area.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
" In fact, in certain circumstances, it might actually be less destructive if a Democrat wins the presidency"

I can read just fine. wink

Exquisitely turdlike in all of his many manifestations!!

Resist much - obey little. Hayduke lives!

"30-06 guys don't worry about schit 'cause 30-06 guys don't worry....." 16bore

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by isaac
If my client base lived in the arsehole of D.C. I would wouldn't want this big government party to end either.
========================

If your Messiah left DC,it would get even better. We don't need Texas sending Dennis Kucinich democrats to our area.

I have no Messiah. I am sure you screen your clients by party affiliation. I am glad the trickle down system works for those close to the pant leg.

"Knowledge is good"
� Emil Faber
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by rkamp

Gentlemen---Simmer down you are arguing about an event that has less chance of occurring than Perky's nomination as candidate.

RP is not going to be the nominee, not this year not ever, it just ain't going to happen.

If, in some alternate universe, it should happen I would vote for BHO before I would vote for RP.

That is the point. How can you attack a man like RP, and then defend a corrupt system.

Easily; If RP were at the helm the system would be much more corrupt.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by ColeYounger

My guess is that most who would pick Paul as their top choice will go ahead and bite the bullet and vote for whomever is the Republican choice, even though they strongly dislike him. Folks calling names and throwing around wild, loose talk, like yourself, will only turn more people off from even bothering to go to the polls. If you want to make a difference, why don't you go over how different your bud Mitt is from Obama? Tell us how good he is and why you're picking him over Paul who has a proven voting record on many of the things most of us on this site hold dear-and which is being roundly ignored by most of the people on this site. List Romney's record on guns-not his shixt-talking about what he might do if selected el Presidente'. Compare it to Paul's voting record in Congress.

Guesswork almost always trumps recorded fact on the 'fire. lol

Spot on. Except I for one WILL NOT be voting for Romney under any circumstances. Or Gingrich, or Santorum. As has been proven with video and print, there's not any difference between Romney and Obama. None. There's very little between Gingrich, Santorum, and Obama except how they would spend the money. Their disregard for the Constitution is evident. All the "compromise" in the world won't change that, and those who choose to go along to get along will learn that much to their chagrin.

People in this country usually get the leadership that they deserve, and I have to say anyone who purports to believe in the Constitution as originally intended, and liberty in general, but who votes for Romney et al, will get what they deserve, good and hard, whether he, Gingrich, or Santorum, wins or loses. I hope that you enjoy the experience, because you will not even get the courtesy of a reach around.

If the American People allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks..., will deprive the People of all their Property,...Thomas Jefferson
IC B3

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I hope that you enjoy the experience, because you will not even get the courtesy of a reach around.

Nobody hates Romney more than I do! You're an extremely intelligent man, Mike, so you have to realize that we're all going to "enjoy the experience".

Bottom line, there isn't a candidate in the running this year that can save this sinking ship.

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rkamp

Easily; If RP were at the helm the system would be much more corrupt.

By deconstructing the FR and restoring the tenants of Capitalism by severing inefficient business interests from the tax tit?

"Knowledge is good"
� Emil Faber
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Pouting whispers by those delusional of the significance of their insignificant numbers.

You retards crack me up thinking those with more than a 8th grade education amongst your zombie-like ranks prefer a whiney,worthless protest vote over removing Obama from office.

Truly amazing you laughable loons think you represent the mature grown ups within Paul's voting base. Paul isn't running 3rd party,you can bank on that, so if a few thousand of you want to take time off from your part time jobs to cast in a write-in vote,go for it. Who cares.

Delusional dumbphucks!

This from an "adult"? Come on Bob, make some points, don't just call names. Some of us with 8th grade educations and part time jobs really won't vote for the GOP candidate du jour because we can at least read the Constitution and know who will follow it and who won't.

If the American People allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks..., will deprive the People of all their Property,...Thomas Jefferson
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by NH K9
I hope that you enjoy the experience, because you will not even get the courtesy of a reach around.

Nobody hates Romney more than I do! You're an extremely intelligent man, Mike, so you have to realize that we're all going to "enjoy the experience".

Bottom line, there isn't a candidate in the running this year that can save this sinking ship.

George

You're exactly correct, but Paul is the only one in whom I have confidence that he will not try and seize power when the crisis hits. Every other candidate in the running has those pretensions, or is owned by those who do.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Reading it and one's perceptions of how it should be comprehended are two very different things.

And,the points have been made since 2007,the year the Ronulens began their 5 year tour of RP repetitiveness, while watching their guy crash and burn, precisely as predicted in 08 and even now while he still tinkers at 8-10% nationally.

RP is a frikken fruit cake,racist, conspiracy theorist and instigator tinkering on harming the career of the only one in his family capable of garnering support outside the mentally challenged delusionals that comprise the 40% of his base the entire country chooses to ignore,including Rand.

*edited to exclude pronouns improperly suggesting you comprise one of the 40% I mentioned.

Last edited by isaac; 01/18/12.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by 3589
Originally Posted by rrroae
Originally Posted by Cigar

Then FIGHT LIKE A MO FO... Reelecting Berry will not help.. You have to fight smart !!

Electing a Rhino just because they have a little (r) in front of their name only ensures we keep the status quo of more government, more spending and less rights and liberties.

I'm looking for something different.

I know what you mean ................ how about a Supreme Court "occupied" by
two or three more Fellow Travelers. That might settle things once and for all.

Bob

And you really think that's important? I give you Kelo, King, and the refusal of the SCOTUS to even hear any arguments about Obama's citizenship, regardless of evidence.

Look who we have had appointed in the past by President's who swore that they would appoint "strict constructionists" and "originalists". Souter and Kennedy. Now the current crop of "originalists" gutted the Fourth Amendment in King.

Better to concentrate our efforts on the Senate where the appointments are really made than to fool ourselves into believing that a man who has violated the Constitution on a serial basis would somehow appoint decent SCOTUS jurists.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Yes,S.Ct. niminations are extraordinarily important and it truly impacts upon one's credibilty to attempt to or actually suggest otherwise.

Last edited by isaac; 01/18/12.

William Arthur Ward

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Reading it and one's perceptions of how it should be comprehended are two very different things.

And,the points have been made since 2007,the year the Ronulens began their 5 year tour of RP repetitiveness, while watching their guy crash and burn, precisely as predicted in 08 and even now while he still tinkers at 8-10% nationally.

RP is a frikken fruit cake,racist, conpiracy theorist and instigator tinkering on harming the career of the only one in his family capable of garnering support outside the mentally challenged delusionals that comprise the 40% of his base the entire country chooses to ignore,including Rand.

*edited to exclude pronouns improperly suggesting you comprise one of the 40% I mentioned.

It's really a pretty clear document. Too bad that it has been tortured beyond belief from its original intent, even by those who have sworn to uphold it.

As for Paul crashing and burning, it hasn't happened yet, and even if it does, I still won't be voting for Romney et al. There really is not any difference between the current crop of "mainstream" candidates and Obama, which has been demonstrated through their own writings, speeches and actions. You believe what you want, but even this Georgia public school eighth grade educated dumbphuck can cipher that.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Yes,S.Ct. niminations are extraordinarily important and it truly impacts upon one's credibilty to attempt to or actually suggest otherwise.

Looking at just what has happened to our liberty under the decisions of so called "originalists" puts the lie to that.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
It's YOUR opinion as to what it did to YOUR liberty. It's a country full of people,Mike,with their own opinions which vastly differ from yours.

Got a news flash for you,Michael. Your opinion controls only your vote,bro'! There will be two viable candidates. Those two aren't on your list so you will be tossing up a protest vote. Plenty have their opinion as to that,as well.

William Arthur Ward

Page 10 of 24 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

541 members (1minute, 21, 06hunter59, 219DW, 204guy, 10Glocks, 62 invisible), 2,575 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,600
Posts18,511,453
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.