Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
funny thing i was 3 on the list till a fella killed one a lil better 182 4/8, I was tickled for him 2 great bucks from TN

any how id appreciate a vote thanks

http://www.outdoorlife.com/contest_entry/1001349617?page=173&pnid=1001352779

If you cant hang'em on the wall
Hang'em between your teeth!!!
GB1

D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
click the "like button"

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Done

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Done

The more I listen,the more I hear....and vice versa.

45/70,it's almost a religion.

If you have to take a second shot then you probably shouldn't have taken the first shot.
PMC Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Would do but no facebook, sorry

shhh. be vewy vewy quiet. i'm hunting deer. uhhh uhhh uhhhh.
IC B2

D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
dang pat u need one and a twitter account

i think u can vote with out one heck i dont know lol

thanks to all

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by PMC
Would do but no facebook, sorry

+1

Dude that is one gorgeous buck there man!!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Story as told in the Tennessean.

Opening day of archery Season 2011, I harvested the 4th largest archery deer in Tennessee History 181 4/8 net Boone & Crockett non-typical 15 point. The buck field dressed 179 lbs. I was injured in 2004, hunting with a compound bow is too much for my left arm,but it doesn't interfere with my work, cutting and splitting wood or working on my drag racing hobby, it is a convenience thing to use as a reason for hunting with a crossbow that people will kinda beleive, basically it takes practice to use a regular bow and a crossbow doesn't, even though i have killed several over the years with a compound and recurve since my injury, to help rack up my numbers with all weapons i could possibly use!!!! To whereas my groupies could praise me and then I called the TWRA at the end of that season to confirm that I was the number one hunter for kills that year in the state, then I made a post about it on another website so my fanclub could feed my ego more!!!! Anything brown is game on for me from spotted fawns to bucks just as long as the numbers add up for the overall kill score. I fed this deer at my corn feeder for 3 years with no success killing him until opening day 9-24-2011. when he finnaly came into my sugar beet patch that he couldnt resist that he had been eating out of in complete comfort most of the late summer until opening day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wont you stroke my ego PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If you have to ask you can't afford it" ETN10
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by Jtown
Story as told in the Tennessean.

Opening day of archery Season 2011, I harvested the 4th largest archery deer in Tennessee History 181 4/8 net Boone & Crockett non-typical 15 point. The buck field dressed 179 lbs. I was injured in 2004, hunting with a compound bow is too much for my left arm,but it doesn't interfere with my work, cutting and splitting wood or working on my drag racing hobby, it is a convenience thing to use as a reason for hunting with a crossbow that people will kinda beleive, basically it takes practice to use a regular bow and a crossbow doesn't, even though i have killed several over the years with a compound and recurve since my injury, to help rack up my numbers with all weapons i could possibly use!!!! To whereas my groupies could praise me and then I called the TWRA at the end of that season to confirm that I was the number one hunter for kills that year in the state, then I made a post about it on another website so my fanclub could feed my ego more!!!! Anything brown is game on for me from spotted fawns to bucks just as long as the numbers add up for the overall kill score. I fed this deer at my corn feeder for 3 years with no success killing him until opening day 9-24-2011. when he finnaly came into my sugar beet patch that he couldnt resist that he had been eating out of in complete comfort most of the late summer until opening day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wont you stroke my ego PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude you nailed it.

Its all about his EGO!!!

He aint getting no vote from me even if I did have a farcebook account..

And no I am not jealous, I have killed my share of nice bucks too.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa!!!!!!

classic!!!!!!! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

grin tru dat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by renegade50; 02/13/12.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
i can't vote for a man in blue jeans and a wal-marts camo flannel shirt

smile for the pic geez

have you learned nothing from stan potts??

To play the game, you first gotta have game. - Ike Turner

PMC Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Have you gotten it back from Joey yet? Only 225 days 'til the season opens back up.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by PMC
Have you gotten it back from Joey yet? Only 225 days 'til the season opens back up.

You one of his Ego Strokin fan club members?

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Congratulations on a fine buck Sir.

Gunner

Trump Won!
PMC Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Lade is a good friend of mine. Has been for a lot of years. I've spent many a day hunting with him and will this year too. He's welcome at my place anytime.

This thread hadn't been posted in for 2 weeks until you brought it back to the top. Could you post some pics of the deer you've killed?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by PMC
Lade is a good friend of mine. Has been for a lot of years. I've spent many a day hunting with him and will this year too. He's welcome at my place anytime.

This thread hadn't been posted in for 2 weeks until you brought it back to the top. Could you post some pics of the deer you've killed?

Ahhh, struck a nerve I see. I have no reason to have to prove anything to you. I am proud to say I don't have any friends that feel the need to have their egos stroked constantly. I have killed plenty of deer, I could probably have been the states top killer one year also if I killed some of those 40# deer.

PMC Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I agree that you have nothing to prove to me, as my opinion is of little value. Since you don't care what my opinion is of you, why would you care what my opinion is of Lade?

Last edited by PMC; 03/06/12.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I don't care what your opinion of him his, everybody needs a friend. I just don't care for ego maniacs.

PMC Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I am confused. You don't care, except when you care.

Originally Posted by Jtown
You one of his Ego Strokin fan club members?

Ironically everytime you post you bring this thread back to the top. Which as you can see from other posters above you garners even more views and compliments for Lade's buck. Thereby working against what you don't care for.

Of course the reasonable answer being that if you don't want to feed someone's ego, ignore to their posts.

How about you go ahead and have the last word, it will after all make you feel better about Lade's ego.

Good Hunting to you.

D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
this is a good read

i havent laughed this hard in a while

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

144 members (1beaver_shooter, 14idaho, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 300_savage, 16penny, 24 invisible), 1,427 guests, and 1,017 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,864
Posts18,478,650
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.