Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
if Obama had a son, he wouldn't look like Larry, nor shoot like him, nor fish like him, etc.....

but he might try and break in a rifle barrel like him, if he watches the video.

I know it's helped my shooting, but it's a bit touchy gettin those harmonics right, you have to listen for them.

Cow barrels are tough to break in. Ya gotta have the right amount of falls and dings to get the harmonics right.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Damn it! I thought I was leading the pack but it turns out I'm just following in 340 boy's footsteps. Unfortunately I haven't turned the corner yet. I'm still on the down hill slide. The resume's are out and hopefully the phone will ring here soon and I'll get a job because the wife and I's business sure isn't going to survive much longer.

Stupidity is expensive
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Bluedreaux, YOU don't count in this shooting experiment! It's obvious that you are too well trained and too used to shooting a handgun. Get someone who has not gone to school for more than five minutes in the last six years, younger than sixteen or thereabouts, and use full house loads in a 45ACP laying on it's side at arm's length one handed! Now, dance and shuffle and you'll be close to gangbanger style shooting! Then show us that target!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I survived, somehow, barely, but is did it.

I expect tomorrow will be about the same. Sigh!!!!!!

Then I had to walk all the way to the mail box. It is up hill both ways and there could be bears. Had to carry a box back that Woody sent. Now I will have to trudge all the to the greenhouse and try out the new misting nozzle he sent me. My work is never done. SIGHHHHHHH!

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
"
OK then!

"Yo MAMA wears a jock strap on her head, your DADDY wears a dress, your brother just changed his name to Shirley, your sister left him for a farm animal, your Grandpa is hanging around the elementary school again, and you've been spotted coming out of the local Democratic Party HQ with Obama yard signs!

Plus, your feet stink too."
I CAN beat this one: really.
My first wife came home on our third anniversary and told me she was leaving me. Okay! She ended up marrying a damned FBI guy! Yeah, but she was already headed downhill. After being married to him for a while (two kids), she left him for a BLACK guy. After a couple of years with him she decided she wanted out. He decided otherwise. They argued, she ran out to the neighbor's house, he came over after her and the neighbor took off running. Black guy shoots and kills the neighbor lady. Ex takes off hauling azz and he shoots and paralyzes her. Black dude doing hard time in Joliet prison, ex doing lifetime in wheel chair! That is all true and can be verified. . . . NEXT!
I guess black dude didn't like Democrats either!

Last edited by Darrel; 05/18/12.
IC B2

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by curdog4570
I considered several topics in my quest to liven up the forum today.

Apology threads are useful in that regard , but ever'body I've offended on here had it comin'.And I've got 'em on "ignore" anyhow.

Goodbye threads are maybe the best,but I lack the requisite inclination toward drama to pull it off.

Obama's birthplace is "yawn" material anymore.

Damn cops have "us" outnumbered and they can type faster.

"Bigstick" threads are like a 270 WBY;They just automatically become your choice when failure is not an option.grin

So,feel free to hijack this worthless offering and take it in a direction of your choosing.

Life slow today in Archer county?

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by okie
Originally Posted by curdog4570
I considered several topics in my quest to liven up the forum today.

Apology threads are useful in that regard , but ever'body I've offended on here had it comin'.And I've got 'em on "ignore" anyhow.

Goodbye threads are maybe the best,but I lack the requisite inclination toward drama to pull it off.

Obama's birthplace is "yawn" material anymore.

Damn cops have "us" outnumbered and they can type faster.

"Bigstick" threads are like a 270 WBY;They just automatically become your choice when failure is not an option.grin

So,feel free to hijack this worthless offering and take it in a direction of your choosing.

Life slow today in Archer county?

LOL, come on Okie it's just like OK smile

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Ok, what did you see in her in the first place? wink

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
There ain't nothing in life that can't be overcome with the right attitude, and a fistful of $100's.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Aids wink

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B3

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I can't underhand that Zimmerman. The gun pictured was a semi auto. Why was only one round fired? cool

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by eyeball
I can't underhand that Zimmerman. The gun pictured was a semi auto. Why was only one round fired? cool

He was a good shot? Just trying to stop the attack?

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by northern_dave
I heard Zimmerman damaged trayvon's knuckles before he shot him.... sick sob.

Yeah fer sure! I also have it on good authority that Zimmerman purposely fell on the curb so he could break his own nose! When no one was looking of course. crazy

What a damn racist! wink

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Darrel
Bluedreaux, YOU don't count in this shooting experiment! It's obvious that you are too well trained and too used to shooting a handgun. Get someone who has not gone to school for more than five minutes in the last six years, younger than sixteen or thereabouts, and use full house loads in a 45ACP laying on it's side at arm's length one handed! Now, dance and shuffle and you'll be close to gangbanger style shooting! Then show us that target!

I didn't say THEY could hit anything shooting that way...

I'm just glad no one walked out and saw me shuffling around shooting and holding my crotch.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
You'll have to ask somebody that's got one if you wanna know about life.

I just fish,shoot,hunt,and play with the two 4 yo grandkids.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Like you could ruin the image of a Texas cop.

grin grin grin

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by eyeball
Ok, what did you see in her in the first place? wink

His dick.

The original international turd
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
WINNER

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
Originally Posted by Wtxj
What I want to know is-----if you hold a pistol gangster style, can you really hit the target? Anyone tried to shoot that way, just to see if you could hit anything?

From about 5 minutes ago. 5 rounds normal, 5 rounds one handed-laying flat on its left side, 5 rounds two handed-upside down with my strong hand pinky finger running the trigger.

5 yards
[Linked Image]

7 yards
[Linked Image]

wink Doesn't count unless you can produce video evidence that it was done wearing a hoodie, shoe strings flopping, and your pants down with three inches of plumbers crack showing. GW

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Eyeball: Well, I was only nineteen, just short of twenty, when we got married, she had just graduated from the local high school (nowdays I think that might have been the local wh... house), she was blonde and extremely well built and beautiful! Me, I was horny and young, dumb and. .. well, you know the rest! Now, the other three that came after her all lasted longer; each one did, really! Found out, though, it don't count addin' all those years together! Naw! I've been told each one is a different case! Oh, well, it's been one hell of a fine ride 'til the last one got tired of my arse. Now, it's just peace (NO! NOT piece!)and quiet and my little piece of a dog (Shih Tzu). No naggin', no questions, no bull [bleep], etc. but I sure do, at times, wish I could have kept #2 around for keeps. Just had trouble findin' women who were "happy at home"; OUR HOME! The last three all told me the same thing as they went out the door, "You're never around when I need you. You're always at work!" Well, I was but I thought I was doing right! Oh, well, live and learn. To old now to learn much.

Last edited by Darrel; 05/18/12.
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

170 members (1lesfox, 300jimmy, 12344mag, 219DW, 007FJ, 13 invisible), 1,389 guests, and 900 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,870
Posts18,478,702
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.