Hop To
Page 10 of 16 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 15 16
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by T LEE
One note on the human condition, nothing in life is conclusive with the exception of death, that is conclusive every time.
Well said, Terry.

GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by HugAJackass
Raisuli,

I have no doubt that Oswald killed Tippit, but if you like, I could easily dismantle your statement to show how the conspiracy theorist would dismiss the entire thing...

What too often happens with events surrounding JFK's death are suggestions and theories thrown in and substituted as facts without anyone really taking the evidence where it leads. People really should just let the evidence (and I'm not talking the Governments evidence) speak for itself...

HugAJackass, et al:

If you read what I wrote earlier about thinking atop the box as opposed to within it, you�d recognize that what you think you can do might not be what reality will reveal.

I am nearly as certain as I can be that Oswald did not act alone. Too many pieces of circumstantial evidence have meshed perfectly at a precise moment causing probability of Oswald acting independently to be unfathomable. Just the fact that he took a job two weeks prior that put him in position to murder JFK ought to cause you to wonder.

We all bring our lives� experiences here, which causes Socratic knowledge. We ought to respect each other�s valuable and knowledgeable life experiences. Instead of ridiculing each other and resorting to arguing strategies that are beneath us, we ought to be asking, �Why do you believe such-and-such.� Then we can form our own opinions.

There ain�t many things I do know, but I do know law enforcement. There was no way in hell that a known felon was going to waltz into a secure police facility that has heavily guarded by sworn cops that knew Ruby and shoot Oswald while he was standing between two cops.

It is because I know law enforcement and the fraternal bond that exists between brother cops regardless of agency: federal, state, or local, that I know that no cop would ever even remotely have entertained the notion of allowing the murderer of a brother officer �again, regardless of federal, state, or local jurisdiction- to escape justice. When a cop is murdered, no expense is spared in catching the murderer.

For the record: the last analysis I read on corruption in various careers was in the late 90�s. At that time cops had the lowest rate of corruption. I have no idea of the year in which the study was completed. In comparison, a stat a lawyer recently told me was alarming. 30% of physicians abuse prescription drugs. That means you have a 3:10 chance of having a physician that is a drug abuser.

Now, HugAJackass, if you want to believe that Oswald acted alone w/o principals aiding and abetting him, I�m good. What you believe is up to you. However consider this: I had a professional school con law professor (liberal, of course) tell me that he had bought in to the Kennedy mystique hook, line, and sinker. After classified and archived information of Kennedy�s Administration was released and assessed, he did a 180. He told me that he changed his mind about JFK�s assassination. He came to believe that Hoover knew JFK was going to be murdered and allowed it to occur as a way of ridding the country of a very inept JFK, not to mention the fact that Hoover & JFK HATED each other. If this is in fact true, that Hoover knew JFK was going to be murdered in Dallas, then a conspiracy did in fact exist.

I ran this theory by my friend who attended one of the top colleges in the nation and is a practicing lawyer. He has studied JFK assassination as avocation. He has gone to Dealey Plaza. If there�s a credible book on JFK�s assassination, he�s read it. I ran the professor�s theory by him. He�s told me he has heard it. He said he has yet to come across evidence that refutes it, not that he believes it. But he is certain that Oswald had principals who aided him.

Oswald was a pasty, and so was Ruby. I am sure Ruby cut a deal. I am sure he thought he�d be out of jail in no time and maybe richer. Ruby, while in jail, said he was being poisoned; however, his cause of death was listed as cancer, I believe (from memory).

HugAJackass, you believe what you want. I am not gong to insist that you believe me. You�re your own man. You evaluate evidence and theories and draw your own conclusion. And I won�t ridicule you for your beliefs. What you believe is up to you.

Remember that college teaches you to think within the box. The world might look a whole lot different were you to stand atop the box and gander beyond the horizon of your current knowledge.

Adios,

R

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Raisuli
Interesting theory. Now where are the facts to support that LBJ killed JFK?

Show me the facts not the theories.

HugAJAckass,

Circumstantial evidence is factual. Many convicts were convicted and sentenced to death based solely upon circumstantial evidence.

Circumstantial by definition is not factual. It's logical, but not factual.

You have to recall that many convicts that were sentenced to death based solely upon circumstantial evidence were later found to be completely innocent.

The logic pointed to them, the facts found them to be not guilty.

You might want to run your belief by a lawyer. Circumstantial evidence alone has sent many convicts on to their next lives, not necessarily above us.

When a jury or judge in a court trial accepts circumstantial evidence as factual, then under law it is factual.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I admire The_Real_Hawkeye, even when we disagree, which ain't often.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Being from Texas and an x History teacher, I've always had a keen interest in this plot. Texans for years did whatever they could to distance themselves from LBJ and the allegations that he had a hand in it. Over time though most have come to realize what a real mean power pervert he really was.

I do not think he had a direct hand in the assassination but feel like he knew about it and did nothing, along with several other key government officials, to stop or thwart the plan.

I've always felt that the New Orleans mafia did the deed and that Oswald was a well insulated patsy. The mafia could not look as if they had direct involvement in the assassination so they used several agencies(CIA,FBI,etc.)to manipulate the man to take part in the kill. They left so many theory options open that they knew no one would ever get to the bottom of it.

Ruby was chosen because of his illness...which I think had been previously diagnosed, and his ability to get into the basement. This in turn led to a quick Oswald death and him carrying maybe a few secrets but no real significant info to the grave with him. He never could have said much because I don't think he was priviy to much. The mob probably had him on call but didn't contact him until the day of the assassination.

With all the random suppositions that follwed the assassination, the mob had successfully as Marcello said,"cut off the head of the snake." They were always in the background and had all of the where withal to pull it off but with no significant implictions. Johnson could honestly say he did not do it, along with the other governmental entities, and the mob would be in the clear as soon as Ruby died.

Granted were only talking anout a handful of people here...Johnson, Hoover,and Marcello all of whom hated Kennedy and maybe a handful of others, but not very many. It's the only scenario that I've ever been able to come up with since some say the Communist Cubans(Oswald), some say the government(Johnson, Hoover), and some say the mob(Marcello)did it. powdr

IC B2

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by RISJR
Why do you do these things to yourself?

TFF

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
[Linked Image]

The view Oswald had for the second shot, the first one to hit Kennedy. The third shot happened after the car cleared the tree...

Oswald had a clear, easy to make shot...

CORRECTION: This was the first missed shot. The next one came 4.8 seconds later, after the limo cleared the tree...

Point remains, Oswald had a clear, easy to make shot with no obstructions...

These photos show the clear line of sight AND the traffic light pole that I mentioned in my first post.

What did Oswald do that most riflemen here on the �Fire could not have done with the same access to that window? Without any help from anyone.

Most of us would have bought a better rifle�most conspirators would have made sure that their operative had a better rifle�hell they could have popped for the $59.95 package�

It has been awhile, but in the past year, since I have seen the reenactments on TV that traced the trajectory of every shot including the �missing bullet� that probably hit that traffic light pole that was centered in the line of sight.

I had taken my wife shopping that day and she came back to the car and told me what everyone was saying just happened.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
[quote=Raisuli

Oswald was a pasty, and so was Ruby. [/quote]

Really!?

I know Ruby owned a strip club, but that gives a whole new meaning to the term "coverup."

If you're fixin' to put a hole in something,
make it a hole to remember.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
The Federal Reserve banksters had Kennedy whacked. Here's Ruby giving us some hints.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
BTW there was just one shooter and it came from the School Book Depository, just like they said. There is no doubt in my mind.

Either Oswald was a patsy like he claimed, or he was in on the hit. It matters little.

What matters is who was behind it. I don't believe for a second that it was just happenstance. This kind of schit is orchestrated by the powers that be.

IC B3

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by ingwe
Interesting theory. Now where are the facts to support that LBJ killed JFK?

Show me the facts not the theories.

I wish I could HAJ...I am FIRMLY convinced LBJ was the priciple on this, but like everyone else all I have is gut feelings and heresay evidence...
Motive, opportunity, and means equals much more than any reason for Oswald to do so. Garrison gave his life to get people to know the truth. He didn't need the money or the danger to his life. He did it because he knew, and because it was the right thing to do. LBJ had his connections to organized crime and stood to make billions from the Viet Nam war. Just as Bobby, who was leading a war against organized crime was killed by a nobody for no reason, John signed his death certificate when, with advisors in Viet Nam, he promised the American people we would have no war there.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Exactamundo...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ingwe
Exactamundo...
A lot of truth there, but I doubt very much LBJ was more than a middle level conspirator in it, though likely very much involved. Politicians don't make big moves like this without the go ahead from their bosses in international banking.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
TRH, Do you think Caroline was lying when she tould us her mother said LBJ was the person behind the death of the father she grew up without. Her dying mother wanted her to know why she grew up without a father. Not a small admission.

Last edited by eyeball; 09/20/12.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
To believe other than what the Warren Report says, a person would have to believe that our government was not only capable of lying to us, but would actually do so. wink

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Some say Oswald was a patsy.

Raisuli says he was a pasty.

If it was the latter, I'd bet Ingwe had something to do with it...

If you're fixin' to put a hole in something,
make it a hole to remember.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Can you imagine growing up without your dad, who had made it to the top, and always wondering why? Then, after a life without him you are finally told why. Do you think you would not tell the world why?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The high stakes poker game had several participants. Oswald was the CIA's poker chip contribution, as he may have been a willing player due to anti-Cuba activity; Hoover covered for the mob, as Mossello supposedly had pictures of Hoover and his gay lover and threatened to blackmail him; Murchison (and maybe Hunt) was the big oil poker chip, who supplied the cash to preserve the Oil Depletion Allowance. Conveniently, Oswald got the Tx Bk Depository job a month before the assass. And LBJ gave his blessing and only God knows what else.

The big players got what they wanted in the end. We may never know for sure, but it still stinks and took some big balls to pull it off.

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Oswald was a fair shot at best....no way he was the only gunman.

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Were I backed in a corner, I'd opine that Johnson orchestrated Kennedy's murder. He certainly had motive. He certainly had extensive Texas contacts. And most importantly, he certainly had the most to gain.

Sadly, it's mostly dumb crooks cops catch. There were/are plenty of murderers who have gotten away with their crime(s). Johnson might have been a murderer, but he wasn't dumb.

Page 10 of 16 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (10gaugemag, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 1936M71, 1minute, 64 invisible), 2,346 guests, and 1,183 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,706
Posts18,513,879
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.