Originally Posted by HugAJackass
[Linked Image]

The view Oswald had for the second shot, the first one to hit Kennedy. The third shot happened after the car cleared the tree...

Oswald had a clear, easy to make shot...

CORRECTION: This was the first missed shot. The next one came 4.8 seconds later, after the limo cleared the tree...

Point remains, Oswald had a clear, easy to make shot with no obstructions...

These photos show the clear line of sight AND the traffic light pole that I mentioned in my first post.

What did Oswald do that most riflemen here on the �Fire could not have done with the same access to that window? Without any help from anyone.

Most of us would have bought a better rifle�most conspirators would have made sure that their operative had a better rifle�hell they could have popped for the $59.95 package�

It has been awhile, but in the past year, since I have seen the reenactments on TV that traced the trajectory of every shot including the �missing bullet� that probably hit that traffic light pole that was centered in the line of sight.

I had taken my wife shopping that day and she came back to the car and told me what everyone was saying just happened.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."