Originally Posted by jorgeI
Until you take a trip to Deely Plaza and see for yourself, there's just no use in arguing. There is NO WAY, given the trajectories involved that any shot could have come from the grassy knoll. And my observation has nothing to do nor relies on the Warren Commission's findings but rather on the recent video and computer enhancement programs replicating the exact geometry of the incident and of course my own observations from having spent many hours on the Site. That shot was a piece of cake. So let me ask you, who do you think was behind it?
No offense dude, but do you actually read posts before you go off half-cocked commenting on them?

I am very much opposed to quoting myself on this since all you have to do is simply read and comprehend the posts of mine that you're commenting on to have gotten this, but I went back and looked at my own stuff, just to make sure I wasn't mistaken, so I went ahead and copied it...

Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
I've stood behind the fence, stood on the "X" where he was shot, stood on the grassy knoll and in the sniper's nest. The shot foisted on the public is doable but not as good as several others.

My Grandparents were from Dallas. I've lived in Dallas and I've been to the Book Depository, now a museum, and been over the whole grounds where it happened. I've also read a number of books on the subject and grew up in a house with the Warren Report in a hardcover copy. I simply disagree with you. I would not say the shot was an extremely hard one, but neither was it nearly as easy as you characterize. There is also the issue of the tree, which I had forgotten about. There are also issues with Oswald's whereabouts that day and simple physics, ad nauseum. I hated to even get into this discussion because you end up debating with folks who think they know everything there is to know about it when they haven't done their homework at all. Again, I mean no offense here, as I like you personally. I can think of no better analogy though than somebody with a college degree in Mathematics being taken to task over Algebra by a 2nd grader who has just begun to learn division.

Jim Marr's book Crossfire is a good start if you wish to discuss the issue intelligently. You simply can't go walk around the grounds forty or so years after it happened and know everything there is to know about it.