Maybe somebody can explain to me how or why the damage to the presidents head "CHANGED" after the initial head explosion in frame 313?

Note: There was "no" protruding bulge at the back of the head caused by the initial head impact in frame 313. And yet in frames 319 thru 337 we see a large protrusion or bulge at the back of the head as well as further damage to the upper portion of the head NOT caused by the initial impact in frame 313.

From the two links I posted earlier, Robert Harris gives a detailed freeze frame by freeze frame breakdown from frames 313 to 337.

Forget all of the emotion, the theories, any ideas that some trajectories were not possible from the knoll, plus all the rest I`ve read on this thread. To determine if there was more than one shooter or not, the best evidence is the president`s head itself.

If anyone here if after viewing the two Harris video links I posted earlier on this thread, can better refute via reliable medical sources, that there were NOT two shots fired almost at the same time into the president`s head, I`d like to read about it.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger