Originally Posted by jorgeI
Until you take a trip to Deely Plaza and see for yourself, there's just no use in arguing. There is NO WAY, given the trajectories involved that any shot could have come from the grassy knoll. And my observation has nothing to do nor relies on the Warren Commission's findings but rather on the recent video and computer enhancement programs replicating the exact geometry of the incident and of course my own observations from having spent many hours on the Site. That shot was a piece of cake. So let me ask you, who do you think was behind it?

Edited to add: What specifically do you imply when you say "your government"?
What do you think I mean? The US government...the Feds...Federales...whatever. The big bosses up to Washington run by whoever is in the big house at the time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JFK_assasination

The wicki article lists, I think, 8 investigations. I'd characterize three as being big-time, full-throttle investigations by the Feds. I am not an expert though and it has been a long time since I've read up on it. But just a quick rundown in my own words...The Warren Commission, The House Select Committee on Assassinations and the Clinton Investigation that he commissioned.

Now, with that out of the way, here are some excerpts from the Wicki article for all y'all experts that say it is cut-and-dried, no conspiracy and one shooter.

The ten-month investigation by the Warren Commission concluded that Kennedy was assassinated by Lee Harvey Oswald acting alone and that Jack Ruby acted alone when he killed Oswald before he could stand trial.

However, polls conducted from 1966 to 2004 found that as many as 80 percent of Americans have suspected that there was a plot or cover-up.[4][5]

Contrary to the Warren Commission, the United States House Select Committee on Assassinations (HSCA) concluded that Kennedy was probably assassinated as a result of a conspiracy.[

Emphases prior and subsequent mine.

The HSCA found both the original FBI investigation and the Warren Commission Report to be seriously flawed.

While agreeing with the Commission that Oswald fired all the shots which caused the wounds to Kennedy and Connally, the HSCA stated that there were at least four shots fired and that there was "...a high probability that two gunmen fired at [the] President."[7] The HSCA did not identify any other person or group involved in the assassination besides Oswald, but they did specifically say the CIA, the Soviet Union, organized crime, and several other groups were not involved, although they could not rule out the involvement of individual members of those groups.

I could go on but there is some meat for you to chew on and this only addresses two of the investigations. It was my understanding that the Select Committee poo-poohed a conspiracy while saying two separate shooters were shooting at Kennedy at the same time but were unrelated in their intentions. I am not a big believer in coincidences and find this laughable. The wicki article doesn't quite state it that way.

The Museum at Dealy Plaza is fascinating but needs augmentation for one to intelligently discuss the issue, IMO.