Originally Posted by jorgeI
Until you take a trip to Deely Plaza and see for yourself, there's just no use in arguing. There is NO WAY, given the trajectories involved that any shot could have come from the grassy knoll. And my observation has nothing to do nor relies on the Warren Commission's findings but rather on the recent video and computer enhancement programs replicating the exact geometry of the incident and of course my own observations from having spent many hours on the Site. That shot was a piece of cake. So let me ask you, who do you think was behind it?

Edited to add: What specifically do you imply when you say "your government"?
Naturally he means the entire Congress in joint session, plus the US Supreme Court, the president, his staff and full cabinet. grin

More likely a small criminal cabal in high position possessing critical elements within their control in various departments. The further out from the cabal in the chain of command, the less would be known about the cabal's purpose. Most operators on the ground (except, perhaps, the shooters themselves, most likely later disposed of) would likely have been convinced they were acting in the interest of national security (to include those who later disposed of the shooters) and under secret orders toward that end.