Originally Posted by Raisuli
Hi bigsqueeze,

My biggest concern is the authenticity of anything found on youtube. In essence, anyone can modify a film & post it on youtube as authentic.

The best source of Kennedy's autopsy would be primary source documents of the county pathologist that performed it. It would have been highly unlikely that he knew whether Oswald acted alone, especially considering that autopsy was performed almost immediately after death was pronounced. His primary concern would have been cause of death. Any autopsy after the initial one I would view with suspicion.

So if you can get your hands on Kennedy's pathologist's primary source documents, they would be definitive, assuming they haven't been altered.

I hope this helps.

Take care,

R
JFK was autopsied at Bethesda Naval Base in Maryland, not in Dallas County where the murder occurred. No county coroner was allowed to autopsy him. Most of the folks here commenting on the assassination lack even rudimentary knowledge of it. They're commenting based on a couple of TV documentaries or some such. If you enter into the issue with preconceptions and want a certain outcome, you can likely get it as there has been plenty written on both sides.