-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If I posted a REMINGTON Ti on here for $600 you would buy it in a heart beat. Stop with that BS.

Uh, NO, I would not buy a rifle without having it in my hands to look at and shoulder a few times. Everybody is not about buying and selling just because it is a bargain. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Be careful Mr. knowledge you keep posting here in the classifieds you might become classifield cowboy just like me.The sooner you get it through your head that I classifieds bring more folks to this site the better the site it will become. Some of you guys think that your post count makes you more important than others. What it tells me is you have way more time to sit on you keyboard. Work as a ironworker must be slow

GA precision all day long
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
TFF

"If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go wherever they went." -Will Rogers

"If you have a lot of self control you don't need a lot of government control" - Thomas Sowell
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Onpoint
Be careful Mr. knowledge you keep posting here in the classifieds you might become classifield cowboy just like me.The sooner you get it through your head that I classifieds bring more folks to this site the better the site it will become. Some of you guys think that your post count makes you more important than others. What it tells me is you have way more time to sit on you keyboard. Work as a ironworker must be slow

Nope, working 6 10's every week.
Maybe you need to get a paying job so that you won't have to rely on selling stuff on numerous classified forums.
As to your assertion that the classifieds is the driver and the raison d'etre of this site you're quite plainly wrong.
It may be your raison d'etre but it isn't that of this site.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The sooner you get it through your head that I classifieds bring more folks to this site the better the site it will become.

Bull schit. In fact I think it will be not as good. If this site was a classified only, I would not be here. miles

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by milespatton
The sooner you get it through your head that I classifieds bring more folks to this site the better the site it will become.

Bull schit. In fact I think it will be not as good. If this site was a classified only, I would not be here. miles

+1000

I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
I post a lot in the classifieds. How many times can you have the argument of the 270 vs 30-06? Or is a 7mm mag enough for elk? Or are Simmons Binos as Swarovskis?

Dink

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The classifeds drive the bus. I have a very good paying job. Have worked my whole life been of unemployment 1 times my whole life. Anytime you want to compare assets feel free. I didn't say I had to buy, sell and trade. I said I love to. Big difference!!! With 14863 knowledge based posts you must never sleep.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The classifeds drive the bus.

This was a busy and very good site back when the classifieds did not have much traffic. You think that because that is what you are interested in. miles

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by nsaqam
Originally Posted by milespatton

+1000

Miles, I did not say that the knowledge based forums are not inportant. I think they are great for you and everyone else that enjoys them. What I am saying is that just because I post only in the classifieds does not make it wrong anymore than just posting in the hunter forum.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The problem is that we have a bunch of guys who want to tell guys where to post what to post and how much to post it for. And if they don't talk around on any of the other forums that they don't contribute to the forum. I just happen to think they are wrong. One of the guys that think that is my friend. He lives in another state and I met him on this site in the classified section. I had a SKB 28ga choke tube he was Wanting to buy. I had a new one that I sent him for FREE. Dang I could have sold that to him!!!! I guess I don't add anything to the campfire.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What I am saying is that just because I post only in the classifieds does not make it wrong anymore than just posting in the hunter forum.

And what I am saying is that, while you may very well be a nice and honest man, I do not trust anyone that is just here to shear the sheep. miles

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I love my classifieds.......I can't wait to become a Campfire Tracker...... cool

Last edited by John_Boy; 12/30/12.

I am the way, the truth, and the life: no one comes to the Father but by me. John 14:6
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by toad
this whole feeding frenzy is one of the more amusing events i've seen here.

and who wrote the rule 'IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE PRICE OR PRODUCT MOVE ON!!!'.? sorry, but you don't get it. we can say pretty much what we want here

That's the problem with guys like you you think you can sit at your key board and say what you want. Go a head and post something I will piss on everyone of your posts and see how that works for ya!!!! Show some respect to others if you expect it back!!!

The problem is that we have a bunch of guys who want to tell guys where to post what to post

kinda like you were a few pages back? whining the loudest does not make you correct.

Guns don't kill people, drivers with cell phones kill people.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I never have told anyone where to post, what to post and how much to post their stuff for. Your right it's a free country. Just expect that if you want to exercise your right to piss on someones post expect the same to happen to you. I just don't understand why guys can't treat others as they want to be treated. If you post something and don't want someone posting crap on your thread don't do it to someone else. I am not saying you do that Toad. Just in general

If you call it whining so be it.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
milespatton this is quoted from you" I have been here a long time and I have little interest in the classifieds although I have bought a few things and gave a few things away (the horror), I have yet to sell anything here. In fact if I see that all of a persons posts are in the classifieds I will not buy from him. I do hate people taking advantage of a good site by not contributing but just taking"

So why are you on the classifieds section then,shut up,go on your own business and regardless of what you or anyone else says,I will post in the classified section all I want and by you bitching,it is just going to make me post more and it isnt going to change the fact that I am a classified cowboy(with pride)

Last edited by mudder700; 12/30/12.

There are a lot more ½" rifles than ½" shooters.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sorry Mudder but that quote isn't from me!

TFF!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mudder700
NSAGAM this is quoted from you" Very few I have been here a long time and I have little interest in the classifieds although I have bought a few things and gave a few things away (the horror), I have yet to sell anything here. In fact if I see that all of a persons posts are in the classifieds I will not buy from him. I do hate people taking advantage of a good site by not contributing but just taking"

So why are you on the classifieds section then,shut up,go on your own business and regardless of what you or anyone else says,I will post in the classified section all I want and by you bitching,it is just going to make me post more and it isnt going to change the fact that I am a classified cowboy(with pride)

Just saving this gem for posterity!

You're a leech with pride!

As I said, TFF!!

Last edited by nsaqam; 12/30/12.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
NSAGAM this is quoted from you" Very few I have been here a long time and I have little interest in the classifieds although I have bought a few things and gave a few things away (the horror), I have yet to sell anything here. In fact if I see that all of a persons posts are in the classifieds I will not buy from him. I do hate people taking advantage of a good site by not contributing but just taking"

Uh, that was me. miles

Q
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Q
Originally Posted by reloading_rich
So those of us who have an AR 15 that we don't want anymore should do what.......................
A. NOT put it up for sale
B. Sell it for $500
C. Give it away
As many have already told you,"IF YOU DONT LIKE THE PRICE JUST MOVE ON". IT REALLY IS AN EASY CONCEPT TO GRASP. It will also save you from pulling your hair out over someone elses transaction. Or maybe you are just mad because you dont have an AR of your own to sell.

The AR that you've had a for a while and want to sell? I don't really care how you do that. I probably shouldn't, but do feel differently about the guy who has 4 brand new in the box never fired units (that I presume he got last week) and wants to move them here at a $500 premium each.

JMHO.

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

539 members (1OntarioJim, 1936M71, 10gaugeman, 1minute, 160user, 56 invisible), 2,217 guests, and 1,325 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,932
Posts18,479,955
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.