Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 16 of 16 1 2 14 15 16
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
WTF was that about? the center shoves the QB, Saban twists a gut on the sidelines?

QB was yelling at center for a broken play, center shoved QB away. Called pressure.

Last edited by Wtxj; 01/07/13.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
WTF was that about? the center shoves the QB, Saban twists a gut on the sidelines?

Gamecast poster said that they must of been arguing over what 2 for $20 meal to get at Applebees after the game!!!!!! Rolling.....

If 'ya can't put hot sauce on it, it ain't worth eat'n....

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Did. I. mention
ROLL TIDE ROLL !!!!!!!!

"If I couldn't laugh I would go insane." JB
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by PAMac

Were thinking about taping an Alabama banner on our hoist at the shop tonight to greet the shop Domers with in the morning....

well, that would be mean.

one of my partners is a ND grad and bleeds green....I'm cogitating on just how to tastefully rub his nose in it tomorrow. he was talking some serious smack earlier today.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by AFTERUM
hey...hey....don't get on Ole Miss......we beat Pitt btw

oh, I'm not. they play in a tough neighborhood, and showed what they can do against Pitt pretty convincingly.

Yep, our only embarrassing loss was to Texas. We lead LSU for 59:10 and Texas A&M for 54 minutes out of the two games, and gave them both games in the last few minutes. Same thing happened with Vandy, who had a surprisingly good team. Ole Miss should have been 10-3 easily this year and finished in the top 10, but it just didn't quite work out that way. Next year is going to be a good year.

IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I think we all knew that ND had no business being in this game. It was nothing but a mix of nostalgia and politics that got them in it. Then they embarrass themselves.

It also shows the weakness of BCS. What a joke.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This just out...... I75 has just been re-named the highway of tears.....

If 'ya can't put hot sauce on it, it ain't worth eat'n....

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The SEC west is going to be a bloodbath next year, for sure.

Congratulations to Alabama....helluva performance.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bama played a heck of a game. I still think Oregon would have given them a better game, but I'm not sure they could have beaten them. Bama is the real deal for sure.
We'll have next year to find out as Chip Kelly will be back along with most of our team and a few great recruits.

Looking forward to next year.....

Bob

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by bamagun01
Did. I. mention
ROLL TIDE ROLL !!!!!!!!

smoke pole. grin

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
... Saban twists a gut on the sidelines?

I think that his beef was that it was the only time in recorded history that the officials in either college ball or the NFL didn't allow a team to wipe out a delay penalty by calling a time-out after the flag was thrown.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I think it's funny that every $hitty little mall kiosk in America is saying "oh crap, what are we going to do with all this Domer $hit!"

Mike

Know fat, know flavor. No fat, no flavor.

I tried going vegan, but then realized it was a big missed steak.
444Matt Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Wow. Really didn't expect that blowout. Turns out ND was all hype. Great season, congrats to the Aggies and that dam Johnny Manzeil. Don't look forward to playing him for a few more years.

Its great to be from Alabama.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The SEC west is going to be a bloodbath next year, for sure.

Congratulations to Alabama....helluva performance.

After spending a few spring breaks on the Gulf Coast, I've taken a liking to Alabama and the wonderful people down there.
Here's to the Tide rollin' over the Razorbacks and that ashole coach of them!

Have an A1 Day!
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Doesn't make any difference whether it's the left coast, the right coast, the Mid West or the Great Lakes area....if ya think ya have a great college football team...ya gotta go south of the Mason-Dixon Line to find out just how good they ain't!! Down here, football isn't a hobby....it's a way of life kinda like cornbread, black-eyed peas, hunting, and fishing!! Basically I'm an LSU fan but I like Nick Saban! He's strict on discipline; something that Les Miles doesn't understand...and probably won't ever understand!! crazy

Damn great performance Tide! My hat's off to ya!!

Last edited by RMulhern; 01/08/13.

Even birds know not to land downwind!
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
444Matt: I am glad I do not bet on sporting events (or anything else for that matter!).
I thought it was going to be a much closer contest than it turned out to be and I was rooting for the "under-dog" (Alabama ranked #2) as I really did not have a dog in that fight nor a favorite!
Boy were the folks responsible for the BCS rankings wrong with Notre Dame being listed as #1 and Alabama #2!
The final score made the contest look much closer than it was!
Notre Dame was just overwhelmed and manhandled to the extreme.
Congrats to the Tide and their fans on a solid victory.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
P.S.: This may be a topic for another thread, but, I think there are now, to many "Bowl Games" - I heard there are now 70 (seventy!) college bowl games!
That begs the question when is to many, WAY to many?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
444Matt: I am glad I do not bet on sporting events (or anything else for that matter!).
I thought it was going to be a much closer contest than it turned out to be and I was rooting for the "under-dog" (Alabama ranked #2) as I really did not have a dog in that fight nor a favorite!
Boy were the folks responsible for the BCS rankings wrong with Notre Dame being listed as #1 and Alabama #2!
The final score made the contest look much closer than it was!
Notre Dame was just overwhelmed and manhandled to the extreme.
Congrats to the Tide and their fans on a solid victory.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
P.S.: This may be a topic for another thread, but, I think there are now, to many "Bowl Games" - I heard there are now 70 (seventy!) college bowl games!
That begs the question when is to many, WAY to many?

There needs to be one more, the Toilet Bowl for the 2 worst teams. Whoever wins the game loses the title.
It should be held in Flushing, NY.

Last edited by Sagebrusher; 01/08/13.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by GeauxLSU
I couldn't despise Saban much more. I also happen to be Catholic. Having said that,....
I hope Notre Dame is embarassed in an epic loss for the ages!
Sometimes, you get your wish. laugh

NRA Lifer
"It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare." - Mark Twain
"Everybody has principles... until they are an inconvenience." - Me

Page 16 of 16 1 2 14 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (1234, 10Glocks, 1minute, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 153, 69 invisible), 2,367 guests, and 1,259 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,535
Posts18,472,769
Members73,939
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.