-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Should have never let cameras in the courtroom . Biggest mistake ever made by the courts. Nothing but armchair asshat attorneys spewing their crap opinions and networks making money off something that all sides wished would have never happened.

[bleep] pathetic......

GB1

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by curdog4570
My post in its entirety:

Yep. Mexicans are still "Caucasian". Just like me.

African-Americans are Negros.. not just like me.

THAT didn't suit the purposes of the radical left.

But it still suits me and all the Mexicans I know.

You see any reference made to Mexicans being "white" ?

Sorry, but your post just flat-out doesn't make sense AS A RESPONSE TO MINE.

Definition of CAUCASIAN
: of or relating to the Caucasus or its inhabitants
: of, constituting, or characteristic of a race of humankind native to Europe, North Africa, and southwest Asia and classified according to physical features �used especially in referring to persons of European descent having usually light skin pigmentation

Seems like white and Caucasian are considered pretty synonymous in an American's understanding. And people's of Native American ancestry are not included in the definition.

Originally Posted by Manic Hunter
I'm white and married to a "mexican girl" born in th US and college educated with an american first name.

I employ (legal) mexicans and obviously have inlaws of mexican heritage.

While they have some of the mexican culture still practiced in their family, they don't give a crap about skin color or nationality and consider themselves more white than hispanic. They judge people on their charactor, and frankly don't give a [bleep] about "a mexican passing themselves off as white".

As for illegal mexicans.... Your comments probably ring true.

Have a nice day.

I hope you did not infer any prejudice upon my part for persons of Mexican ancestry, because I am not wired that way. I judge every man upon his character.

Over fifty percent of the workforce at my place of employment is of Mexican descent. The town the factory is located in (Eastern Oregon) is about fifty percent Hispanic. The men I work with are second, third, and fourth generation Americans. But they strongly identify as Hispanics and Mexicans. The entire local Hispanic community congregates together for weddings, funerals, and Spanish mass. It is the rare exception who does not speak Spanish as well as his Grandparents did.

It is a small community of about 3000. Many of the Hispanic families had twelve to fifteen children, and many of those children are now grandparents, so all of the largest families have intermarried multiple times. It is a very tight knit community.

When they say, and they do say it: "Mess with one bean, mess with the whole burrito!" They mean it.

I have worked closely with these men since 1976 and know them well. I have a great deal of respect for the majority of them, but like any race there are a few bad apples.

My previous post does hold true for the vast majority of those of Mexican descent in this locale.

The major point being, had Zimmerman been named Morales, or Castro, or Gonzales, the MSM and liberal leaders would have immediately recognized his identity as a minority and the case would have never been pushed politically to the point where the prosecutor felt he had to bring charges.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

74 members (907brass, 44automag, 10gaugemag, 308xray, 300_savage, 10 invisible), 1,480 guests, and 853 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,723
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.