Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by gunner500
Anybody ever played poker till the wee hours of the morning while drinking beer outta one bottle and spittin snuff in another one?

Nuff Said. sick

Gunner

Yeah...that feeling that you get when you realize that they're both empty is pretty bad. smile

Worse yet is when I realized the filter on that cigarette butt halfway in my mouth wasn't my brand.
Yep.

I saw a movie where only the military and the police had guns. It was called Schindler's List.
GB1

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Czech_Made
LOL, good one smile

Back in the day when the kids were small I used Desitin as a toothpaste, that was something tasty smile

I did that - one time.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Anybody ever played poker till the wee hours of the morning while drinking beer outta one bottle and spittin snuff in another one?

Nuff Said. sick

Gunner

Trying to drink beer and keep a chew going at the same time was dumb enough for me.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Back in the 60's and early 70's Preparation H and Ultra-Bright toothpaste had very similar labels, especially in low-light conditions.

Yep.

Twice.

After the second time, I switched to Close-up.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Bulletbutt
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Nuff Said. sick

Gunner

Yeah...that feeling that you get when you realize that they're both empty is pretty bad. smile

Worse yet is when I realized the filter on that cigarette butt halfway in my mouth wasn't my brand.
Yep.

Concur X'2 Gents. grin

Gunner

Trump Won!
IC B2

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by eyeball

Nuff Said. sick

Gunner

Trying to drink beer and keep a chew going at the same time was dumb enough for me.

Dats easy, keeping the bottles separated after about 18 is when it gets dicey fer me. laugh

Gunner

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Got into an argument with a liberal once and tried to argue facts.

Still ashamed that I even tried.

I learned long ago young sprout, it's best to just grunt and give agreeing nods. blush

They are cute when they gets mad aint they? LOL

Gunner

Trump Won!
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Did basically the same thing except I grabbed baby powder instead of mouth wash.
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn
Not me but my ex husband.

He came home late with only 30 minutes between us and our expected time of arrival at a wedding. He was rushing around trying to get ready, and getting angrier every minute that passed by, after brushing his teeth, he reached up for the mouthwash in the general area it normally sat, and promptly filled his mouth with rubbing alcohol ! After realizing what he did. he spit it out and screamed to the top of his lungs, an immediate call to poison control helped the situation, but his mouth was raw for several days, and he wasn't allowed to smoke, which added insult to injury !

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Taking a leak after cutting up some Hungarian Wax Peppers.

K
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
K
Was drinking beer and eating hot wings. The wings were really hot and I was pretty buzzed. I had enough beer I went to the restroom and realized I didnt wash my hands very good.

My junk was on fire the rest of the night.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I had bought Buddy Moore (my dog) some of that fancy ass dog food in a little can that has a human food sounding name because he wasn't eating.

He ate some and I put the rest in the refrigerator.

My Dad came home and thought it was something my step mom had gotten at the store and made a sandwich out of it.

Buddy was pissed.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by bucktales
Taking a leak after cutting up some Hungarian Wax Peppers.

BTDT cry cry, slicing and thumbing the guts outta jalapenos with Wifey, then going out to take a leak, yessir, unforgettable, sat in a damn chair for three hours with a damn ice pack in my lap. blush

Gunner

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Actually believing that I can win an argument with my wife.

Yer a brave man. shocked

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
while drinking beer I tend to lose track of where I sit the cans...and I find 2-4 beer 1/2 drank over the next week or so...mowed the lawn with some beers sit the beer on a stump as I mow....2 weeks latter i'm mow'in I round the conner ..there is my beer! yum... down it went ....IT was old full- of dead bugs and spider webs.. gag & dry heave city...... sick

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I thought with my little head and married my first wife. eek blush sick

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
At work late one afternoon slicing habanero peppers to prove to an employee he couldn't just eat them raw. Yep - looked at the clock, ran to take a leak and then went and jumped in the truck headed to the kids ballgame. Got about 20 yards before the fire began on my little friend. Had to wait for a train to pass as the fire roared out of control and the tears were starting. Made it to a McDonalds for a large cup of ice which I immediately dumped down my pants to the complete shock of the little lady at the window. When the wife got home from the ballgame fussing at me for not being there, she found me standing at the bathroom sink with my privates in a sink full of milk and ice. She just turned around and walked off saying "maybe you can explain that later, I don't want to hear about it now."

jpb Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 7mm08fan
At work late one afternoon slicing habanero peppers to prove to an employee he couldn't just eat them raw. Yep - looked at the clock, ran to take a leak and then went and jumped in the truck headed to the kids ballgame. Got about 20 yards before the fire began on my little friend. Had to wait for a train to pass as the fire roared out of control and the tears were starting. Made it to a McDonalds for a large cup of ice which I immediately dumped down my pants to the complete shock of the little lady at the window. When the wife got home from the ballgame fussing at me for not being there, she found me standing at the bathroom sink with my privates in a sink full of milk and ice. She just turned around and walked off saying "maybe you can explain that later, I don't want to hear about it now."

You should have looked her right in the eye and said "I'm just reloading it -- I will get back to you later".

<rimshot> wink

John

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
HAHAHAHAHA!

I did the Jalapeno on the junk once...never a habanero.

A W F U L

I'd rather have a bad day hunting than a good day working!
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Not me, but my sister-in-law.

It was thanksgiving and she had spent all morning getting the turkey and side dishes ready. She didn't have much time left before everyone arrived, so she rushed upstairs to fix her hair, fix her make-up and put in her contacts. She's blind as a bat and what she thought was contact solution, turned out to be crazy glue she uses for her nails. As soon as that contact hit her eye, it stung like the devil and she yanked it out, unfortunately it pulled some tissue with it.

Actually turned out to be a pretty severe eye injury that required some laser surgery to fix.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Actually believing that I can win an argument with my wife.

Yer a brave man. shocked

Gunner
I don't get within striking distance. grin

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

72 members (257_X_50, 35, afisher, alffe, 6mmCreedmoor, 10 invisible), 831 guests, and 818 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,977
Posts18,519,915
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.