-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
a 3rd term mad .... thank God that will never happen.

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much" Teddy Roosevelt
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
However .... many guys on the 24CF think Clinton will take over in 2016 cry which will be just as bad.

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much" Teddy Roosevelt
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
anyone who would cast a vote for the Clinton Slag is no better than a stupid ass Obama Voter and should be shot for committing treason again , against this country

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Pretty amazing that we've watched an Administration get away with using the IRS as a punitive agency, use the DOJ as a radical political hit squad, destroy the military with a Stalin like purge of General officers and force gays and women into combat positions.

Use political bribery and black mail to ram a healthcare mandate down the throats of the entire country directly counter to the desire of the people, ignore the laws of the land giving weapons to drug lords, ignore immigration laws, use Gestapo tactics on public lands to punish the American people during a budget debate.

And yet after all that, when people are gun shy about what this admin is really capable of, the usual self righteous pricks, act like these people need tinfoil.

[Linked Image]

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Apparently the people on the 24 Hour Campfire think that all the American people think like us.
He got all his documents sealed and was Elected to the POTUS "TWICE" with no paper work or necessary Vetting. He has routinely circumvented the congress to get what he wants. If the 2014 elections do not go his way, he will use "Executive Privilege" to change America. He has the tools in place to declare marshal law, Poor economy, Mass shootings in schools, unruly people not following the IRS's commands to pay for poor peoples insurance. Not believing in Gay marriage.
Look what the Liberals are doing to this country. Legalizing Marijuana to dumb down the population, try to take away your protection , gun laws , and purposely running the economy to the bare minimum to keep money out of the hands of those who may be against "Them"

When I was a Kid I grew up in South eastern Pa. And watched reenactments of George Washington cross the Delaware river on Christmas day. I bet George is spinning in his grave seeing what this country has come to!
Thank you for your time, and God Bless!

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by wyoming260
He got all his documents sealed and was Elected to the POTUS "TWICE" with no paper work or necessary Vetting. He has routinely circumvented the congress to get what he wants. If the 2014 elections do not go his way, he will use "Executive Privilege" to change America. He has the tools in place to declare marshal law, Poor economy, Mass shootings in schools, unruly people not following the IRS's commands to pay for poor peoples insurance. Not believing in Gay marriage.
Look what the Liberals are doing to this country. Legalizing Marijuana to dumb down the population, try to take away your protection , gun laws , and purposely running the economy to the bare minimum to keep money out of the hands of those who may be against "Them"

You just wrote the epitaph of the Democrat Party

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by KevinGibson
So weigh in now if you REALLY think Obama will still be Presudent at the end of his second term.

Easy to get in a negative spin about all the crap this leader has put us through, but we're not being level headed by truly believing he will run for a 3rd term. Less than a 1% chance I'd say . . .

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No he will not

Snake

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I don't think Obama will run for a third term I think he will just declare himself president-for-life. The Fuehrer!

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Exactly. Dictators don't run for election.. And no one has been able to stop his illegal shenanigans yet.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

IC B3

V
Vek Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Who is this "Marshall" guy, and what is his law?

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Dillon?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell
So weigh in now if you REALLY think Obama will still be Presudent at the end of his second term.

Who knows? Ten years ago who would have believed that a foreign communist would ever be elected as POTUS, much less twice.

Atlantic Council Report

"Chances Will Be Taken"

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Better than having the Mormon in the White House for a 1st term, that's for God damn sure.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by GeoW
Exactly. Dictators don't run for election.. And no one has been able to stop his illegal shenanigans yet.

Maybe the Klan will wink

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Looking at Obama, I don�t think he even wants the job anymore.

Having never had a real job, he has found out that having this one is not near as much fun as campaigning for it.

He cannot claim any victories without stretching the truth and lying about the numbers.
And down deep, all liars know the truth.
All his liberal big government high hopes such as gun control have turned to bitter ashes.

At three o�clock in the morning, Obama knows that his one big achievement, ObamaCare, is the most hated law in the land as it hurts more and more families.

After five years his poll numbers has to hurt.
All those Dems running for re-election this fall and do not want him anywhere near their state�has to hurt big time.

Looking at his body English, looking at his eyes; I think he just wants it to be over.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

Looking at Obama, I don�t think he even wants the job anymore.

Having never had a real job, he has found out that having this one is not near as much fun as campaigning for it.

He cannot claim any victories without stretching the truth and lying about the numbers.
And down deep, all liars know the truth.
All his liberal big government high hopes such as gun control have turned to bitter ashes.

At three o�clock in the morning, Obama knows that his one big achievement, ObamaCare, is the most hated law in the land as it hurts more and more families.

After five years his poll numbers has to hurt.
All those Dems running for re-election this fall and do not want him anywhere near their state�has to hurt big time.

Looking at his body English, looking at his eyes; I think he just wants it to be over.

I disagree! I personally think that he's really so stupid and arrogant that he still thinks he's the best POTUS ever. Just like the idiots who voted for him twice still believe that [bleep] too mad

And you just CAN'T Fix Stupid! No known cure for it whatsoever.......

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Regardless of the constitution, I wouldn't be surprised if he pulled a Vladimir Putin, and get on the Democrats ticket as Vice President. I would actually be a simple ruse...when people protest, all they have to say is that the speaker will step up, and benefit from Obama's guidence. We all know Obama would step in regardless of the constitution anyway.
I'm not much of a tinfoil hat type, but to me this is a very likely scenerio.

Unreconstructed to the End.
Dum Vivimus Vivamus
Death smiles at us all...but only FMF Corpsmen smile back
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

74 members (7mm_Loco, 300_savage, 2500HD, bapple, 12 invisible), 1,559 guests, and 939 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,623
Posts18,474,054
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.