Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

I've started saving some of these to hard drive. I can't ever find them with the search function after a year or so.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We need a pinned archive of the best of the worst threads.

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
obama et a dog.

And married one. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
The point is taking any defenseless creature, securing them in a manner to guarantee their cruel death.
Applies to every manner of creature, great and small.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by milespatton
obama et a dog.

And married one. miles

Dang near cracked a rib on that one, miles. laugh laugh laugh

[Linked Image]
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by milespatton
obama et a dog.

And married one. miles

[Linked Image]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why don't we feed the people in the USA ? We waste billions of dollars overseas.

G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Holy fuuuk. I can't believe he is still flapping his sperm gurgler

But I have a question about Ugandans V. Dogs.

It's a multi part question so please be patient.

Can Ugandans be trained to retrieve ducks?- can they be trained to hand signals or does one need to stay with verbal commands?

Are they hard mouthed or soft?

Do they hold easily and remain steady?

Can they handle cold rough water or will ai need extra blankets in the blind?

Now. A question about dogs Vs Ugandans

Is there a chance the dog will grow up and and become a murdeing, stealing thug?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
OK... I am back... the dog with mochelle pic is funny but back to business....

Dang guys... so little responce to my questions... and only 1 was willing to answer the dog in thee lake question... and that answer only goes to prove my point even more....

Hot dog.. I cannot beleive I made it on someone's ignore list.... Guess when someone questions you on your thoughts and beliefs and you have no rational legitimate answers, you just chastize them and put them on ignore....

The worst thing ever to happen to cops is the personal video recorder... Now people can see the truth
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by mart
Matthew 6:2

Good try there but wrong answer... this was not done to be honored by others (as it is referring in the verse).... this waS done to point out the selfcenteredness of people who love dogs more and value the lives of an animal over a human being.... and it they really wanted to do some good here is where you can do it... I was asked directly what I do after this and I answered... Actually I has people ridicule me for what I do... but that is no big deal...

The worst thing ever to happen to cops is the personal video recorder... Now people can see the truth
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Holy fuuuk. I can't believe he is still flapping his sperm gurgler

But I have a question about Ugandans V. Dogs.

It's a multi part question so please be patient.

Can Ugandans be trained to retrieve ducks?- can they be trained to hand signals or does one need to stay with verbal commands?

Are they hard mouthed or soft?

Do they hold easily and remain steady?

Can they handle cold rough water or will ai need extra blankets in the blind?

Now. A question about dogs Vs Ugandans

Is there a chance the dog will grow up and and become a murdeing, stealing thug?

TO answer your questions since you will not answer mine...

Ugandans can be trained to retrieve ducks however you would like... they are smarter than dogs...

They can be trained to be hard or soft mouthed on command

THey hold easily and steady with training

YOu might need some extra blankets in the bilind

Yes there is a chance that a Dog will grow up to be a murdering thieving thug.... especially if it is a Pit Bull....

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Why don't we feed the people in the USA ? We waste billions of dollars overseas.

I believe we should feed the people in the US as well.... never said I did not think this... that is part of the reason I volunteer here locally...

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Dave588
The point is taking any defenseless creature, securing them in a manner to guarantee their cruel death.

So anyone on here that has killed a rat, caught a mouse in a trap, killed a coyote, gut shot a wolf or ever wounded a deer is as guilty as the guy who put the dog out that died... I agree.... but some on here think since it was a dog, the person should be killed... (their words not mine)

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by tjm10025
Originally Posted by Sako

Lets see... you come across a dog and a human drowning in a lake.. you can only save one.... which do you save....?

Is it my dog?

Yes it is your dog.... answer honestly

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
You sure a judgemental sob for someone that proffesses to be a christian. It's hypocrits and people like you, that drove me away from the church.

That is so funny and sad at the same time.... Oh... I am judgmental for saying a humans life is worth more than a dogs... I would say that anyone with an opinion could be called Judgmental.... you are judgmental of all those you call judgmental.... Oh no.... it is not people in the church that drove you from the church... it is an excuse... no person is perfect and all make mistakes.... you are just being judgmental of them and that is why you left the church....

Typical excuse from someone who claims to left the church over others and what they do.... Oh.. "do not tell me I am doing wrong you are doing X wrong...... bla bla bla... I do things wrong... I am not perfect... However, I try every day to do the right things and not fail... but I still fail sometimes.... I ask for forgiveness and accept it and get and and try again.... If I truely love me neighbor, I will tell him (in a kind way first) that he is doing wrong..... If I did not care of love him, why would I even bother to tell him...?

I rest my case.

and I rest my case... thank you

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Steelhead... you conveniently skipped my two points above about the wolf and processing dogs and cats....

No, I all but called you a dumb SOB, apparently you are too [bleep] stupid to have caught it.

so you are too scared to answer the questions... thank you... proves my point again...

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
SHort break from work... gotta go for now... I will return

in the meantime, those that would save a dog from the lake first... (you know who you are) man, I feel sorry for you that you are so bitter, cold and cantankerous that your heart has become so hardened.....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You sure a judgemental sob for someone that proffesses to be a christian. It's hypocrits and people like you, that drove me away from the church.

That is so funny and sad at the same time.... Oh... I am judgmental for saying a humans life is worth more than a dogs... I would say that anyone with an opinion could be called Judgmental.... you are judgmental of all those you call judgmental.... Oh no.... it is not people in the church that drove you from the church... it is an excuse... no person is perfect and all make mistakes.... you are just being judgmental of them and that is why you left the church....

Typical excuse from someone who claims to left the church over others and what they do.... Oh.. "do not tell me I am doing wrong you are doing X wrong...... bla bla bla... I do things wrong... I am not perfect... However, I try every day to do the right things and not fail... but I still fail sometimes.... I ask for forgiveness and accept it and get and and try again.... If I truely love me neighbor, I will tell him (in a kind way first) that he is doing wrong..... If I did not care of love him, why would I even bother to tell him...?

I rest my case.

and I rest my case... thank you

You should.....

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dave588

So anyone on here that has killed a rat, caught a mouse in a trap, killed a coyote, gut shot a wolf or ever wounded a deer is as guilty as the guy who put the dog out that died... I agree.... but some on here think since it was a dog, the person should be killed... (their words not mine)

I wouldn't put a coyote or a wolf in a cage and toss it off in the woods to starve/freeze to death. Bottom line is the little pup did not deserve to be killed in that manner.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

I wouldn't put a coyote or a wolf in a cage and toss it off in the woods to starve/freeze to death. Bottom line is the little pup did not deserve to be killed in that manner.

Amen gonehuntin!

Sako, Please take your sanctimonious BS and go elsewhere. We couldn't care any less about how wonderful and superior YOUR motives are as compared to the rest of us. We also couldn't care any less about how perfect (or at the least, holier-than-thou) a Christian you are.

And while you're at it, GFY, and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Last edited by Skeezix; 01/29/14.

Bring enough gun and know how to use it.

Know that it is not the knowing, nor the talking, nor the reading man, but the doing man, that at last will be found the happiest man. - Thomas Brooks (1608-1680)
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (12344mag, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1234, 54 invisible), 2,377 guests, and 1,155 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,649
Posts18,493,379
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.