Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by KFWA

I've learned to watch the first 15 minutes of the evening news - then hit a few websites during the day.

Sitting around letting an entertainer playing a newscaster on TV telling you what your opinion should be is never a good thing.

I'd prefer that Fox, MSNBC, and even CNN just stop this 24/7 cycle of redundancy and pundits. Its divisive.

Agreed.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by eyeball

Travis, what do you watch for nes that is not anti-2A?

I haven't seen a network that isn't anti-2A.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
This is certainly rich and fitting from CNN and Biden:

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/22/world/europe/ukraine-crisis/index.html

"Ukraine is and must remain one country," he said in Kiev on Tuesday at a news conference with Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk.

"No nation has the right to simply grab land from another nation," Biden said. "We will never recognize Russia's illegal occupation of Crimea."

Biden called on Russia to "stop supporting men hiding behind masks and unmarked uniforms sowing unrest in eastern Ukraine." He warned of additional sanctions if such "provocative behavior" does not end.

Photo added for irony.

[Linked Image]

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by 4100fps
I'm not sure what he's going to get charged with, but I'd guess he's not going to get out of this thing unscathed.

So, when .gov comes calling you recommend kissing azz, since of you don't you will probably get scathed, right. Now, if you get scathed, does that mean you were in the wrong? i guess you would be just fine with prison time if they find a fired 22 hull in your truck in DC, even though the law says to have no ammo.

Last edited by eyeball; 04/23/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Well, I do know that CNN hasn't reported any form of news over the last 6 weeks or so... it's all been (24 hour around the clock) coverage about a plane crash completely on the opposite side of the globe with maybe 2 or 3 Americans on board.

Phil

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Dirty Harry has been all over this since 1997.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by isaac
OK. Currently, who do you think bests FOX?

its not about who is best, its about limiting your intake - preferably to reputable sources.

==============

That's only controlled by you, right?

And when you're time limited in deciding what news to watch, I can't think of any network that bests FOX.

I agree as to the redundancy part but I also believe FOX's extraordinary ratings suggest even the Libs are watching.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Very few of the Bundy supporters will read anything that sheds light on the subject. They would rather keep their head buried than admit how foolish they have looked.

And the others will defend the actions of the federales that not only broke state and local laws, but thumbed their noses at the U.S. Constitution as well.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Well, it's evident they have Z Row's attention.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
This is certainly rich and fitting from CNN and Biden:

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/22/world/europe/ukraine-crisis/index.html

"Ukraine is and must remain one country," he said in Kiev on Tuesday at a news conference with Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk.

"No nation has the right to simply grab land from another nation," Biden said. "We will never recognize Russia's illegal occupation of Crimea."

Biden called on Russia to "stop supporting men hiding behind masks and unmarked uniforms sowing unrest in eastern Ukraine." He warned of additional sanctions if such "provocative behavior" does not end.

Photo added for irony.

[Linked Image]

Another prime example of 'do as I say, not as I do'

FJB & FJT
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I wonder how many times the same news story can be linked in one thread?

You guys trying for a new 24 Hour Campfire record? smile

The one link was disputed for being anti Fox news.

The other one is the local TV station, that the fox news bashers posted. Very few of the Bundy supporters will read anything that sheds light on the subject. They would rather keep their head buried than admit how foolish they have looked.

So to back up your link to an anti-Fox News web site, you use an article by a CBS reporter.

Because, like... ummm.... CBS is so impartial and trustworthy and non-partisan?

You were a huge Dan Rather fan, weren't ya?

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Calhoun
I wonder how many times the same news story can be linked in one thread?

You guys trying for a new 24 Hour Campfire record? smile

The one link was disputed for being anti Fox news.

The other one is the local TV station, that the fox news bashers posted. Very few of the Bundy supporters will read anything that sheds light on the subject. They would rather keep their head buried than admit how foolish they have looked.

So to back up your link to an anti-Fox News web site, you use an article by a CBS reporter.

Because, like... ummm.... CBS is so impartial and trustworthy and non-partisan?

You were a huge Dan Rather fan, weren't ya?

Don't leave Cronkite out of this.....

FJB & FJT
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yep, the Gov cares so much for wildlife preservation in Nevada. That's why they have conducted well over one hundred Atomic and Nuclear tests in that state. I seriously doubt that his cattle or anyone else's have done more damage that those tests.

F'Em

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Fox News is pretty straight, it's just that BSNBC, CNN, ABC, and NBC are so far left that they make Fox look real far right. That isn't so, the others are just so far left they make Fox look that way.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The anti-Bundy association is getting organized.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
just another lefty troll, that only comes out to spew crap on certain issues.

Sam......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Some folks are dumb enough to believe anything, heck look at our president.

Bundy standoff - Wikipedia, the fre...ndoff - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Bundy family background

Bundy had argued in court that his "Mormon ancestors began working the land in the 1880s".[56][57] Bundy's father was born in Arizona in 1922.[58] Bundy's maternal family had some connection to Bunkerville after his ancestor, Dudley Leavitt, a Canadian who moved to Utah.[59][c] After marrying wives in Utah in 1853, 1855, 1859, 1860, and 1872[59] and selling his Gunlock, Utah property, he moved to Bunkerville, Nevada. The original location he settled was south of Mesquite, 2 1⁄2 miles (4.0 km) northeast of present Bunkerville. The community was named after Edward Bunker, Sr., the leader of the group of 23 men (the United Order) that originally agreed to move west. All property was originally shared in common, which caused great strife within the community. The communal property was then divided up, with Dudley expressing displeasure at his small portion. He then moved from the community across the river to Mesquite by 1881. When the Virgin River flooded, he moved again and was contracted to carry mail across a 180 miles (290 km) round trip distance from St. George, Utah to St. Thomas, Nevada. He placed his five families in various locations along his route. Mary Jane Leavitt's family was kept at Leavittville, Arizona.[60]

Another ancestor of Cliven Bundy was Myron Abbott.[59][d] He left Ogden Canyon, Utah to join Bunker, his brother-in-law through his sister Emily, in forming the United Order at Mesquite, serving as teacher of the workers and as the second counselor to Bunker who was made bishop of the community.[61] Abbott then married Lemual Leavitt's daughter, Lovisa Leavitt, in 1878, and her half sister, Mary Matilda in 1881. After the United Order dissolved, Abbott spent his time plowing and tending farmland in addition to transporting salt from St. Thomas to Santa Clara.[62] His son, William Abbott, married Dudley Leavitt's daughter Mary Jane at the St. George Temple in 1890.[61] He traveled through the United States on Mormon missions and served as the bishop of the Mesquite Ward (1901-1927). William Abbott wrote the story of his family settling in Mesquite and his missions across the United States in The Story of My Life, an autobiography and family biograpy.[63] "

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
This is no victory for anyone other than Bundy and, The Scrapbook hopes, a temporary one at that. There is a term to describe the people who surround him, and it isn�t �militia.� The word is �mob.� And what this mob has practiced is not civil disobedience but armed provocation of a democratic government which has afforded Cliven Bundy every right and privilege as a citizen.

From the conservative Weekly Standard.

Maybe you can write them and call them commies.

I think level-headed conservatives should speak out on this. The armed stand-off plays well to the most extreme hot-heads, but it doesn't play well with mainstream America. They don't want anarchy. Threatening to kill people when we don't agree with a legal decision is not going to promote support for the 2nd Amendment.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
He was a smart fellow leaving all his wives along the route.

Still can't see them all together.

Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

260 members (160user, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 1lesfox, 2500HD, 219DW, 19 invisible), 1,753 guests, and 980 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,872
Posts18,478,754
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.