Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
Originally Posted by sherp

Well of course he is fed up. Most people do not understand what it is like to have to come to the aid of their co-workers no matter what has occurred like police do.

I wonder... Have you ever met Pat in person? Do you know him other than what you've read here on the Campfire?
I'd say no.
I'd also say that talking out of your ass lets everyone know how truly bad your breath is.

So you are a co-worker of Pat's?

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by bea175
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
Originally Posted by sherp

Well of course he is fed up. Most people do not understand what it is like to have to come to the aid of their co-workers no matter what has occurred like police do.

I wonder... Have you ever met Pat in person? Do you know him other than what you've read here on the Campfire?
I'd say no.
I'd also say that talking out of your ass lets everyone know how truly bad your breath is.

I don't really know how good a cop Pat is but he can sure make some dam good Pork Bar'B'Q

He isn't cooking BBQ in his duties as an officer. If he failed to assist a fellow officer he would quickly become a former officer or start wanting to become one.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
The blonde chick in the video - she's hot.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
I'm not surprised that a cop(or anyone) enters a yard and the dog goes on the offensive, that's why we have dogs.
No contact with the home owner before letting himself in.

Help yourself to my front door and I might go on the offensive too.

"Camping places fix themselves in your mind as if you had spent long periods of your life in them.
You will remember a curve of your wagon track in the grass of the plain like the features of a friend."
Isak Dinesen

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by DINK
It was Dink who probably shot the dog

Still the biggest blow hard on the campfire....

Can you tell us again how much money you put down on things until your "stock broker" sends you a check? ......laffin.

Dink

You are the biggest cock suckin' douchebag on the Fire.

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by mirage243

Can you tell us again how much money you put down on things until your "stock broker" sends you a check? ......laffin.

Dink

I'm not sure about that.....you're well into the top ten, but even you're no sherp

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
You might get four votes on that from You, Dink, Blue and Pat, but that's about it and I'm proud to have those four votes.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Look at it from the cops perspective. He finally got to shoot that gat he's been carrying around everyday and then gets a paid vacation while the incident is "under investigation". Its a win-win situation.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

Dink

Not With all the time you have spent at truck stops.

Dink

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by 4ager
Can we get a cop to shoot sherp? It'd be true public service.

Course we can...we lock him up in your backyard, wait for the next 3 year old to go "missing" in your neighborhood, and go to work...that's all I got ...

I'm [bleep] howling literally...and of course I'm guilty of my dawgs been'n family

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by colodog
I'm not surprised that a cop(or anyone) enters a yard and the dog goes on the offensive, that's why we have dogs.
No contact with the home owner before letting himself in.

Help yourself to my front door and I might go on the offensive too.

If you are meaning a police officer letting themselves in then you would be in the wrong.

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Huntsman,

Stirring the [bleep] up since 1903! Start a dog-shooting thread here is like dropping a SBD fart in Walmart and walking off to the next isle. smile

Seriously though, I avoid these threads just because of how contentious they are. I don't like to see good folks squaring off when in fact there are no winners at the cyber OK corral. I don't like to see dogs shot. And I don't like to see all PD maligned based on sad but statistically small number of incidents.

How about a music thread?

Bob
Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Akbob5
Huntsman,

Stirring the [bleep] up since 1903! Start a dog-shooting thread here is like dropping a SBD fart in Walmart and walking off to the next isle. smile

Seriously though, I avoid these threads just because of how contentious they are. I don't like to see good folks squaring off when in fact there are no winners at the cyber OK corral. I don't like to see dogs shot. And I don't like to see all PD maligned based on sad but statistically small number of incidents.

Back when I was a kid it was a small percentage of cops, now it is most of them, they are like politicians, corrupt as [bleep].

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Huntsman,

Good use of the word "all" Bob! Claiming the opposition is claiming absolutes like "all", the saying you don't like to see dogs shot(empathy), AND saying you don't post in threads like this(indifference)are very good tactics to use against them!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Huntsman,

Back when I was a kid it was a small percentage of cops, now it is most of them, they are like politicians, corrupt as [bleep].

Police are no different now than they were 10, 20, 30 even 100 years ago. The only difference is the little whiner having a camera so the officers can't just go tell him to pound sand. I bet they shove that camera up his whining ass someday.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I think if I'm gunna drink tonite, I'm gunna read and not post...let's see how I do.....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by chas05
Originally Posted by 4ager
Can we get a cop to shoot sherp? It'd be true public service.

Course we can...we lock him up in your backyard, wait for the next 3 year old to go "missing" in your neighborhood, and go to work...that's all I got ...

I'm [bleep] howling literally...and of course I'm guilty of my dawgs been'n family

Put that POS in my yard, and I'll shoot it and whoever put it there myself.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
well technically I'm not drinking yet...It's one 22 ozer ofgood IPA from dear ole' Gonyland, this does not prostitute a post...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
I've gone 2,000 miles across the western US on this trip and I haven't seen one cop shoot a dog.

With all the reports of dog shootings on here, I would have expected to see at least a half dozen.

You're a f'n IDIOT!

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Allot of cop bashing on this site but this prix's action was just plain wrong and you know it Lt.
I doubt you'd be so flip if it were your family pet that was killed while legally locked up in your own backyard on your own private property.

Maybe. Or maybe the dog owner is the neighborhood child molester and the kids mother was in the street screaming that she knew he had the kid and as raping it in the back yard. Or maybe the Utah State Police are morons. The only thing for sure is that people that draw absolute conclusions without absolute knowledge are absolute idiots.

That conclusion puts you into the same category. I used to respect you, but I was not a good judge of character, I guess.

Ditto....just another cop.

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

486 members (10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 219DW, 12344mag, 222ND, 1beaver_shooter, 46 invisible), 1,714 guests, and 1,201 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,051
Posts18,521,250
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.