Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 65 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 64 65
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Never seen a woman leave for another man making less money.

True dat.

They'll sure as hell dabble with "slummin' it", but I've yet to see one willing to actually leave, "empty handed".

FC

"Every day is a holiday, and every meal is a banquet."

- Mrs. FC

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
The only time I've ever seen a woman go for a guy with less money was when she was bankrolling herself with her previous husbands money. I've seen it with personal trainers and hired hands and neighbor guys but it's always on the ex-husbands dime.

What would Porter Rockwell do?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Anyone brought up another woman???
Oh!!!!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Behind every excuse is the real reason.....she has somebody else.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Well Cisco, I have gotten a lot of sound advice from this thread. I also learned that the odds are against me for making this turn around. I have learned that I am not alone in the pain that I am feeling. I've been on this campfire longer than most and have learned that a LOT of good people are here to talk to, and listen to some wisdom. Anymore stupid questions?????

If you really like something,you better buy two!
IC B2

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Just stop posting on this thread and get an attorney
Today is a sobering day for you but it's also the 1st day on the trail to a better happier life...only you will determine how long that trail is
I wish you the best and a short trail

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
Just stop posting on this thread and get an attorney

This. Please.

Allow the rest of us to ramble on about Neti Potting dark roast and spin this thing into oblivion.

You have more important things to do.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Put JESUS in the center of the marriage. He's the only one that can heal it. Everything else is just a band-aid. : )

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Lots of divorced women push other women into a divorce.

"You deserve better/more/someone else/live your life/to be free/hes holding you back/etc....."

Entirely true...

It's said you don't ever really know a woman until you see her in divorce court.

B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
MissLynn , you are correct, but I do not fall into any of those catagories------I am not perfect, have made misstakes, but like I said in OP, nothing that a loving wife shouldn't forgive and forget. I often thank her and tell her that she is the best mother in the world, and try to make her happy? Drop her off at every door, park the car and then go get car, and pick her up, shop for her on way home from work, even though she had all day to go and get it?ect....

If you really like something,you better buy two!
IC B3

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
birddog65, first off I am sorry for your current path. It sounds like this was unexpected for you and no one I know likes to get blind sided.

As another poster said, "when you are done, you are done." Only you can say if there is no hope but these are deliberate actions on your spouses part. One does have to try, you are, if she declines then it may be time to move on.

I wish you well.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Stop blaming your self for HER actions
Buck up! You should be on the phone with an attorney already a couple of them actually all the good divorce attorneys in the area once you have a consult with them she can't hire them

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sorry to hear it. The only advice I know is to have a P.I. follow her around and see if she's cheating on you. That plays a big part in the settlement.

It takes a village to raise an idiot.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Yeah, Birddog, one more "stupid" question. Why would any woman stick with a guy , or have a guy for very long,that has to go to the internet for advice on affairs of the heart.
Looking for sympathy?
Just be yourself and figure out what you gotta do.
What would Ann landers say>
Sheesh��.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by grouseman
Sorry to hear it. The only advice I know is to have a P.I. follow her around and see if she's cheating on you. That plays a big part in the settlement.
Bullschit!

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by birddog65
shop for her on way home from work, even though she had all day to go and get it?ect....

"even though she had all day to get it?" Sounds like a bit of a shot..........

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
"Never had a dollar mske me happy". Yeah, well sometimes young women (and men) dont know that when they marry someone and d3fide to haul ass when they finally learn that fact of life.

"Its partly birddogs fault because he wasnt perfect". BULLCHITT. Before marriage did she inform BD he would have to be perfect? Did the Bible or preacher or the congregstion or her parents or friends?

I did make a JOKE or two in my life.
Jesus didnt get married becauee he didnt want to sin (read: cuss).

Why do married men die first: They want to. Actually this is usuwlly true. Most men get used to being told what to do at home and get used to it and fear being left alone without a boss, and somronr to to take care of them at home.

Why do women live longer than men? Women dont have a wife.

Flame on. You ever see the rich guy with nice wheels in high school hsve an ugly girlfriend?

Last edited by eyeball; 01/21/15.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by birddog65
MissLynn , you are correct, but I do not fall into any of those catagories------I am not perfect, have made misstakes, but like I said in OP, nothing that a loving wife shouldn't forgive and forget. I often thank her and tell her that she is the best mother in the world, and try to make her happy? Drop her off at every door, park the car and then go get car, and pick her up, shop for her on way home from work, even though she had all day to go and get it?ect....

Fugg her.

Prepare for war dude. None of these bleeders think money is important. But just wait and see how fast the claws come out when you tell her she can't have any of it. You'll see where her priorities lie real quick.

If you need any advice I'm here for you. I did very well in my divorce.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Maybe in some places, or at some time, but in my state, today, it has NO influence whatsoever. All either party has to do is check the box that says "irreconcilable differences", and a couple of weeks later, you're in front of the judge, leaving with half the pieces.

In my state, she could have had an affair with the pope, and it wouldn't have made a difference.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Not if it's a no-fault state it doesn't.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 10 of 65 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 64 65

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (1minute, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 48 invisible), 2,283 guests, and 1,220 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,035
Posts18,500,691
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.