Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 31 of 65 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 64 65
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RobJordan
Emotional divorce---forwhatever reason---always, always precedes physical separation. If she is already emotionally divorced, it is highly unlikely you can that.

Much truth to that statement. They've been thinkin' about it for a long time before they actually do it...and once they get to that point, it's almost always a done deal.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Seems to be a definite pattern developing in these counseling experiences.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by WildWest
The women drag the men to counseling to get validation of their BS actions.

TROOF!

You could have added, well now that you are gone, I don't have to listen to your BS when I want to go have a beer or go to gun shop.

You think I didn't? smile

Women like to rule the roost and will if the guy is a puzzy.

More TROOF!

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm betting that your replacement is already insight.
Has she had her girl parts removed? Is she approaching the the female change of life?
Jim

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by FishinHank
Start squirreling away a secret stash of loot

And, make sure the credit (cards and bank access) is not allowed to balloon. Since she said this ("its' over") to you, she's committed herself to the end; just protect yourself as best you can. Talk to a lawyer and see how to best protect your finances legally.

IC B2

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
One other thing, say as little as you can and don't get angry and say things that can be used against you at a divorce proceeding.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
This thread needs a little pick me up! grin

Originally Posted by curdog4570
Do y'all remember OKOK's bullschitt thread about seeing his buddy's wife with another man, and ASKING ADVICE about what he should do?

Originally Posted by MadMooner
Good ol' Leslie.

That was some epically sad chit. Made up story's about make believe friends and imaginary lovers.

Only on the Fire! (Or day time TV)

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/7365153/1

Originally Posted by okok
I'm down in Oregon Steelheading for the last 10 days at my best Buds house. He has to work during the day, so I'm mainly fishing and playing with the Dogs. My best buds wife is in the UK on a business trip, so I thought mad eek

Here is where it gets slimey...I had to make a trip to Fred Meyers (sort of like a Target store) to pick up some Molley screws. When I entered the store, there is a Peets Coffee cafe, low an behold I see Leslie and some other dude being all lovey dovey mad They both had their elbows on the table, both leaning over about 6" apart. I'm just SHOCKED!

I thought they had a really good marriage?? crazy

I feel physically sick to my stomach, and don't know what to do? She was suppose to arrive tomorrow,infact my bud is suppose to pick her up at the airport. I'm almost 99% sure that she didn't see me. I sat in my truck for several minutes comptanplating to go and introduce myself...but chicken out. frown

Now I don't know what the hel! to do? Should I tell him? or pretend nothing happened. I'm leaning towards telling him, that won't be easy to do. They have been married for close to 20 years, no kids.

Any advice would be very helpful. GDTFH!!

Last edited by byc; 01/22/15. Reason: arghhhhhhhhhhhhh

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Chitt-disturber...
crazy

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by DocRocket
Chitt-disturber...
crazy

Yeah, and I know his Mother raised him better than that....

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
My ex asked me for a divorce... I gave it to her, it was worth it.

When people face the possibility of freezing or starving there is little chance they are going to listen to unfounded claims of climate doomsday from a bunch of ultra-rich yacht sailing private jet-setting carbon-spewing hypocrite elites
IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
The reason divorces are so expensive? Because they are worth it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Having a little trouble viewing the next page.....help?

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by byc
This thread needs a little pick me up! grin

Originally Posted by curdog4570
Do y'all remember OKOK's bullschitt thread about seeing his buddy's wife with another man, and ASKING ADVICE about what he should do?

Originally Posted by MadMooner
Good ol' Leslie.

That was some epically sad chit. Made up story's about make believe friends and imaginary lovers.

Only on the Fire! (Or day time TV)

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/7365153/1

Originally Posted by okok
I'm down in Oregon Steelheading for the last 10 days at my best Buds house. He has to work during the day, so I'm mainly fishing and playing with the Dogs. My best buds wife is in the UK on a business trip, so I thought mad eek

Here is where it gets slimey...I had to make a trip to Fred Meyers (sort of like a Target store) to pick up some Molley screws. When I entered the store, there is a Peets Coffee cafe, low an behold I see Leslie and some other dude being all lovey dovey mad They both had their elbows on the table, both leaning over about 6" apart. I'm just SHOCKED!

I thought they had a really good marriage?? crazy

I feel physically sick to my stomach, and don't know what to do? She was suppose to arrive tomorrow,infact my bud is suppose to pick her up at the airport. I'm almost 99% sure that she didn't see me. I sat in my truck for several minutes comptanplating to go and introduce myself...but chicken out. frown

Now I don't know what the hel! to do? Should I tell him? or pretend nothing happened. I'm leaning towards telling him, that won't be easy to do. They have been married for close to 20 years, no kids.

Any advice would be very helpful. GDTFH!!

grin

F
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by birddog65
So i buy it. The weekend comes and I head up to camp and visit the wife and kids in my new Camry. Apparently , I did this "behind he back"(sic)????? and she was furious.

I could see this being a point of contention in a healthy relationship. But I can't see, "furious" in this instance, since money doesn't seem to be in short supply in your family, and since she's earning precisely 0% of the household income.

However, there's this:

Mean while its summer, and wife and kids are at her family camp in the national forest (she just takes off and goes for a week or 2 at any given time) as she has unlimited vacation time.

ENORMOUS RED FLAG.

1) Unaccounted-for time. HUGE problem here.
2) Double standard = you must account to her for the car purchase, but she'll travel when & where she pleases, without asking if you have plans, would like to join her, or anything. She's treating you with contempt, and you need to wake the fcuk up!
3) Tell me, how often do the kids go with her to "the camp"? Or, is this just "me time" for her? Do any male family friends show up at "the camp"? Do her credit card purchases during trips to "the camp" match up with the geographic area? (I'm sure you pay her credit card, so it'll be easy enough to check those purchases)

she has brought this up several times

She knows it's a bullshit complaint, and she has nothing substantive to bitch about, but this will have to do, because you need to be beaten into submission.

In summary, you're headed for a major fall. You don't want to believe what's going on, and are refusing to see it. You're ignoring the advice to get a lawyer, and the advice to quit fcuking posting here. This one is going to be ugly.

FC

"Every day is a holiday, and every meal is a banquet."

- Mrs. FC
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
I take back my advice. Don't get a lawyer.

You'll be fine using the posts here to deal with your wife's lawyer and the judge.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I think it is healthy for the OP to vent and I encourage him to continue to do so.

Clark

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by isaac

You'll be fine using the posts here to deal with your wife's lawyer and the judge.

I told you guys he was mad.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by isaac

grin

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by 2muchgun
Once again you have proven yourself the first rate POS that you are.

I'd love to stick around and badger you like I did the last time you ran your mouth, when you tucked tail and ran away for a whole month. But I'm kinda busy now.

I'd also love for you to talk to me in person the way you do others behind that screen, for I would surely bitchslap your little punkass into oblivion.

Anytime you'd like to take me up on that, PLEASE let me know. Scumbag POS.

My best to the OP.....
You better bring your A game bitch. I ain't exactly a little fella and I've never been afraid to light it up. I reckon there's a better than average chance I've whupped bigger and tougher than you before.

LMAO. You are a scumbag, and everyone here knows you are a scumbag. Because scumbag is the only language you are fluent in. And given the PM you sent me, before I put you on ignore, you are a first rate pussy as well.

I reckon there is a better than average chance I'd beat you like a sunday morning boner.

Keep insulting people's loved ones, you lowlife POS......

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
I only get mad when I'm not paid for my advice.

I think every divorcing spouse should hire a blog instead of a lawyer.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Page 31 of 65 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 64 65

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (1badf350, 1minute, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 007FJ, 51 invisible), 2,253 guests, and 1,188 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,036
Posts18,500,720
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.