Print Thread
Hop To
Page 37 of 65 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 64 65
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
Originally Posted by Klikitarik

Obfuscation!

I knew what you did wrong the moment you penned about getting lit up. You let her 'breave'. One might question your choice in choosing fire-breathers, but there is no question that letting them breathe be wrong.

I have no fuggin idea what you're talking about about, but I think it relates somehow to dark roast.

He thinks I was getting a hummer from a circus freak.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The body cam you wear could be a clue. whistle

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by eyeball
Originally Posted by 264mag
Since we're back to our previous programming...
Birddog, I've been down that road too. You wil learn a tremendous amount in counseling. Out of an hour long session, 55 minutes of it will be her bringing up crap that happened, or might have happened, or was percieved to have happened 14 years ago. You will learn what a schmuck you've been everyday since. You won't remember any of this, (because normal people get over these things)so you'll be sitting there defenseless, with a stupid look on your face. If you have had any doubt up to this point how well prepared she is for this whole thing, this session should be enlightening. She's likely just as prepared legally. If you get to session two, that will likely cover year 13.

Good luck.

At least by waiting until Monday, you'll have time to schedule a few things.
Rent a backhoe for 9:30am. You'll want to dig a hole big enough for two by then.
Set up an appointment with an attorney before noon. A good one.

But dont you unnerstan, it is his fault because it was those things he did years ago that bounces around in her brain all day long and makes her hate him so its his fault her love for him died, though the things she did to him didnt make him quit loving her because she had good reasons to do all the bad things she did to him. No wonder he still loves her, hes the one who made her do bad things to him, like screwing around wanting a divorce. ITS HIS FAULT. crazy

Yeah,...whetever you do, don't go see a marriage councelor.

Their job is to wrinkle up they forehead while the woman yaps along about what a chitbird you are,.. ask, "He did that?!,..He did that?!,...and to occasionally look over at you while wearing an incredulous expression and say, "What da fug were you thinkin' about?!!"

After about an hour of this, he charges you $100 and sends ya home with an appointment to come back next week for some more of the same.

If he's really good at it,..the wife ends up givin' him some,..and you get to pay him $100 an hour for it.

It's best just to hit yourself in the balls with a hammer every time the wife suggests that you two go to a marriage councelor.

It's pretty much the same thing,...it doesn't cost $100 an hour,..and it's just one less guy that ends up pokin' ya wife.

It's kinda like this:

Wife "Boo-hooooOOOOOooooooo!,...we need to see a marriage councelor!"

Husband "What about I just hit myself in the balls with a hammer instead?"

Wife "Close enough."

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by rattler

as to the cheating.....for all the reasons lined out by others the reason we have gone there is 98 times out of 100 getting blindsided like he did(though deep down if he thinks about it he probably knew, just didnt admit it to himself) its cause she has found someone else.....as the others have said short of abuse it is EXTREMELY rare for a woman to let go of one guy before having another lined up...if your wife was the exception, great for you but that is fuggin rare.....

I agree Sheridan. In the OP's case the wife said "I love you but I'm not IN love with you."

Like others have said that is a big red flag that she's found another guy but nobody knows that yet.

I should have clarified that my wife never said that to me and I never questioned weather she loved me or not. She just needed steering in the right direction. Someone put it perfectly when they said they are in a fog and will look for anything or anybody to justify their BS actions.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by deflave

Obfuscation!

I knew what you did wrong the moment you penned about getting lit up. You let her 'breave'. One might question your choice in choosing fire-breathers, but there is no question that letting them breathe be wrong.

I have no fuggin idea what you're talking about about, but I think it relates somehow to dark roast.

Travis

Circus freaks need lovin too wink

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Rooster7
In the OP's case the wife said "I love you but I'm not IN love with you."

It's time to go on the offensive when they start talkin' that bullshit,...tellum,..."Ya know?,...the exact same thought went through my mind a few days ago when I noticed how fat your ass has done got."

Then they gonna say, "Boo-hoooOOOOOOOooooo,...we need to see a marriage councelor".

That's when you say, "Nah,....we just need to hook a treadmill on front of the stove so you can be walkin' that fat ass off while you're fixin' my dinner".

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's bad enough when the wife one day wakes up and realizes (decides) that 'it' ain't there no more,

but perhaps it's even worse when you realize that she finally discovered that today ain't 1976 anymore.... frown

O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by djs
Originally Posted by FishinHank
Start squirreling away a secret stash of loot

And, make sure the credit (cards and bank access) is not allowed to balloon. Since she said this ("its' over") to you, she's committed herself to the end; just protect yourself as best you can. Talk to a lawyer and see how to best protect your finances legally.

You can call the credit card companies and request they reduce the credits limits, or just close them.

Since birddog is the principal income, the credit is in his name and he can request her cards be denied, or they can close accounts and mail him a new card in his name only. But, don't do this until after the decision to keep her or not.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
BTW, who said wite-boys don't have moves? smile (Aren't those dudes groovin', or what? eek )

O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Originally Posted by 264mag
The reason divorces are so expensive? Because they are worth it.
Classic Truth! I wish I would have had that knowledge as a mindset when I went through mine.

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by OceanBlue
Since birddog is the principal income, the credit is in his name and he can request her cards be denied, or they can close accounts and mail him a new card in his name only. But, don't do this until after the decision to keep her or not.

Yes.

But you want to be careful with decisions like that because if it comes down to a judge deciding your fate, it may appear as though you tried to punish her. Or make her life miserable.

Unless you can articulate why you did it. i.e. she charged $4K in a day. Drained a checking account, etc.

That's why step number one is GET A FUGGING LAWYER.

Clark

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Originally Posted by DocRocket

Listen, I'll say it nicely: the time for counselling MIGHT have been a couple-three years ago. She has said she wants out, so it's past the deadline for marriage counselling.

I know you want to make it work, I know your heart is broken, and believe me, I've been there (and so have a couple dozen other 24HCF members). But virtually ALL of us have told you from OUR OWN EXPERIENCE that you need to LAWYER UP NOW!!!!

Not after you see the counselor, not after you have make-up sex, not after she throws some other flim-flam at you. If you let her stall for time here, it's only going to cost you MORE MONEY and MORE HEARTACHE.

Sure, go see the marriage counselor on Monday, but for the love of Mike please talk to a lawyer first, so you can get good advice on what you SHOULD NOT SAY in the counseling session! Anything you say in that session can and will be used against you in a court of law!!!

This could be made into a poster and sold at the mall.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Yeah,...whetever you do, don't go see a marriage councelor.

Their job is to wrinkle up they forehead while the woman yaps along about what a chitbird you are,.. ask, "He did that?!,..He did that?!,...and to occasionally look over at you while wearing an incredulous expression and say, "What da fug were you thinkin' about?!!"

After about an hour of this, he charges you $100 and sends ya home with an appointment to come back next week for some more of the same.

If he's really good at it,..the wife ends up givin' him some,..and you get to pay him $100 an hour for it.

It's best just to hit yourself in the balls with a hammer every time the wife suggests that you two go to a marriage councelor.

It's pretty much the same thing,...it doesn't cost $100 an hour,..and it's just one less guy that ends up pokin' ya wife.

It's kinda like this:

Wife "Boo-hooooOOOOOooooooo!,...we need to see a marriage councelor!"

Husband "What about I just hit myself in the balls with a hammer instead?"

Wife "Close enough."

ROFL!! Literally.

I got coffeesnot on my keyboard and tears running down my cheeks and my sides are aching. If I was a chick I'd guess I was havin' my monthlies. Thank you for injecting a tad bit of sanity into this madhouse of a thread, Bristoe.

Whew.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by OceanBlue
Originally Posted by DocRocket

Listen, I'll say it nicely: the time for counselling MIGHT have been a couple-three years ago. She has said she wants out, so it's past the deadline for marriage counselling.

I know you want to make it work, I know your heart is broken, and believe me, I've been there (and so have a couple dozen other 24HCF members). But virtually ALL of us have told you from OUR OWN EXPERIENCE that you need to LAWYER UP NOW!!!!

Not after you see the counselor, not after you have make-up sex, not after she throws some other flim-flam at you. If you let her stall for time here, it's only going to cost you MORE MONEY and MORE HEARTACHE.

Sure, go see the marriage counselor on Monday, but for the love of Mike please talk to a lawyer first, so you can get good advice on what you SHOULD NOT SAY in the counseling session! Anything you say in that session can and will be used against you in a court of law!!!

This could be made into a poster and sold at the mall.

Now ya tell me! I should have put a copyright symbol on that post... sheesh...

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

Obfuscation!

Travis

[Linked Image]

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Where is Mannlicher when you need him?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

Travis

Like you weren't?

Hopefully it was a midget

Camp is where you make it.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
With dark roast

Camp is where you make it.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Dakota B will set you straight

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Personally, I'd take off & go "camping" except I wouldn't take the kids...I'd probably call her just after leaving my atty's office & let her know that I wasn't sure when I'd be home.
Head someplace warm & sample some of the local LBFM's...take pics...& share them here...you'll become a campfire legend.

Page 37 of 65 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 64 65

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (1minute, 160user, 1badf350, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 56 invisible), 2,271 guests, and 1,183 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,040
Posts18,500,763
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.