Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Snyper
If Israel is convinced another country is building a weapon of mass destruction they intend to use on them at some point, then why have they waited - especially with a weak president in Obama?

What do you mean "waited"?

http://www.bing.com/search?q=iran+s...mp;cvid=445750d9e0984be8a0399014cffcc969

http://www.bing.com/search?q=iran%2...mp;cvid=7ba93d79118743ae9b445af6122515a6

yes, I'm aware of that but that doesn't explain why they keep coming to Washington wanting us to lead the charge on war.

If Iran is just weeks or months away from having nukes AND Israel is convinced Iran is going to use them - then why isn't Israel obliterating Iran with everything they have? Its their own survival at stake. They don't have a second to lose wasting time with Washington to take on Iran and spill American blood on their behalf.

Don't blame America , Israel - if Iran get nukes on your watch.

Last edited by KFWA; 01/24/15.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Originally Posted by KFWA
only thing he is zealous toward is America fighting Iran on behalf of Israel.

Pretty soon we are going to wake up and find Iran armed with a couple of hundred ICBMs that can reach our country thanks to Tyrant Obama the Liar's negotiations that enabled them.

North Korea test fired an ICBM missile aimed at Hawaii. They are years ahead of Iran as they already have nukes.

Why isn't anyone here beating the drum for full on scale war with North Korea?

or for that matter Pakistan - who sold North Korea and most likely a few other rogue nations the knowledge to become nuclear powers *and* harbored the terrorists responsible for over 3,000 American deaths on US soil *and* was a supply chain for Al Qaeda in Afghanistan?

or do we just ignore threats that don't include Israel?

Last edited by KFWA; 01/24/15.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why fight? We can dig for oil under under glass just as easy as sand. Turn it into a glass factory and now no more problems or least a few less problems.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's the rebirth of the Persian Empire. Either get used to it or do something about it. kwg

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=H...300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by ConradCA
only thing he is zealous toward is America fighting Iran on behalf of Israel.

Pretty soon we are going to wake up and find Iran armed with a couple of hundred ICBMs that can reach our country thanks to Tyrant Obama the Liar's negotiations that enabled them.

North Korea test fired an ICBM missile aimed at Hawaii. They are years ahead of Iran as they already have nukes.

Why isn't anyone here beating the drum for full on scale war with North Korea?

or for that matter Pakistan - who sold North Korea and most likely a few other rogue nations the knowledge to become nuclear powers *and* harbored the terrorists responsible for over 3,000 American deaths on US soil *and* was a supply chain for Al Qaeda in Afghanistan?

or do we just ignore threats that don't include Israel?

You're obviously not up on this whole Islam thing.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why isn't anyone beating the drum for full on scale war with North Korea?

Not as much money in it.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
If one can't tell the difference between North Korea and Iran I suggest they slap their parents for producing such a stupid child.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I know the difference - Israel

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Yeah, that's it. Did your parents have any smart kids?

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I'm always impressed with someone who goes with 8th grade insults to prove his superiority and knowledge.

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I'm always impressed with someone who goes with 8th grade insults to prove his superiority and knowledge.

Careful or he'll bring out his dreaded 'damn Yankees' insults.

They cut to the bone.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
When one is faced with idiotic statement after idiotic statement the only assumption is that the person is an idiot.

I wish I had a dime for every stupid post you've made.

So, no Israel and Iran would just be making baskets and singing songs? All the middle east would be akin to Disney Land?

There is no difference between a country of 30 million lead by ONE nut job than 30 countries filled with religious nut jobs?

Are you really that [bleep] stupid? I have to assume YES has you've never gave an inclination of being otherwise.

Please send my condolences to your parents. If you aren't the only child then place slap them for me too.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Careful or he'll bring out his dreaded 'damn Yankees' insults.

They cut to the bone.

Seriously, where do all you stupid [bleep] come from?

Please, tell me your background. Where you've lived? Worked? Name?

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead
When one is faced with idiotic statement after idiotic statement the only assumption is that the person is an idiot.

So, no Israel and Iran would just be making baskets and singing songs? All the middle east would be akin to Disney Land?

There is no difference between a country of 30 million lead by ONE nut job than 30 countries filled with religious nut jobs?

Are you really that [bleep] stupid? I have to assume YES has you've never gave an inclination of being otherwise.

Please send my condolences to your parents. If you aren't the only child then place slap them for me too.

it quite simply amazing you have the fortitude to press on here every day in the face on such ignorance.

Truly you are a light of hope in an otherwise dark world.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
All those soft Saudi boys in the white dresses need to put on camo and learn to fight.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
All those soft Saudi boys in the white dresses need to put on camo and learn to fight.

They may not have a choice since Yemen fell to the Shiites. It will be fun to watch the results.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Steelhead

it quite simply amazing you have the fortitude to press on here every day in the face on such ignorance.

Truly you are a light of hope in an otherwise dark world.

Please, impress me with one intelligent post on anything? Do you own a rifle? Hunt? Like women?

There must be something you know about besides dumbfuktary

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by northcountry
GunGeek
If the Saudies created what is going on in Iraq & Syria
Why are they build the fence all the way along their border with Iraq. I don't think so, they are scared and so are the most in that area except maybe Quatar(sp) who are I think helping ISIS.
Just my take on things, could be wrong. Cheers NC

You need to study up on the relationship between the Wahhabi Iman's and the House of Saud; it's a really interesting dysfunctional relationship.

The Saudi government actually pays a stipend and monthly wages, as well as death compensation to the family of Jihadists. This is to appease the Imans that they're "supporting Jihad", while in reality the Saudi government is hoping that each Jihadist they send out, won't come back alive. Basically they're exporting their crazies to make trouble somewhere else.

It's a really weird dysfunctional circle of life they have over there. The house of Saud is "approved" by the Wahhabi leadership and that's how the Saudi's get their legitimacy to the throne. The Saudi family is actually rather progressive for Muslims and they want to Westernize. But the Iman's don't want that. So they give lip service to the Iman's who in return give governmental authority to the Saudi's. I don't think anyone sees this as sustainable, but it's lasted nearly a century so far...but sooner or later the moderates and the crazies will go at it in an all out civil war in Saudi Arabia.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Utterly destroy them.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by RickyD
Utterly destroy them.

=========

Agreed. Only solution.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

159 members (1OntarioJim, achadwick, AceBall, 257_X_50, 21, 35, 17 invisible), 1,044 guests, and 950 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,978
Posts18,519,927
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.