Print Thread
Hop To
Page 44 of 65 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 64 65
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Some breeds are more suitable to your lifestyle than others

Same goes for women....read sign and chose wisely

Maybe its like a boat, better just to rent 'em rather than make the payments.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
...or maybe its like cars, the imports being less trouble and more reliable.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Likewise, even with a good wife no way of knowing for sure what she's gonna do fifteen years and three kids later.

When you buy a dog you look at parentage to narrow the odds. When assessing a woman's future look at her parentage. Most women will emulate their mother, both in actions, parenting skills, wife/mothering skills and especially in looks as they age. If her mother is fuggly ....well what can I say.

Beware of thieves, scammers and dishonest members on the "Fire" classifieds. Ya there is a thief here too. Whatever!!

They're all around the CampFire and everywhere.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by shameless
Originally Posted by birddog65
Anymore..... After 15 years and 4 children, youngest is 6. She does not think she wants to continue our marriage.She said she still cares for me, but not love. I have a marriage counsel set up for next monday, but it don't look good. She said diff.individual events over the past 10 years have caused her to loose the love. I have not done anything that would warrant a divorce, stuff that most should forgive and forget. I asked about the thousands of great things that I think that I have done for her/us---the family, and I guess its never enough. She has not had to work for the past 14 years, we have a beautiful house, vacation at the beach 3 weeks a year, a pool in the back yard----- a life that I think most woman would love to have------------I am fit, in shape, and have never had a problem in the looks dept. I love her like I have never loved another. Has anyone of you guys turned this situation around?????
.You are asking complete strangers for an answer to your situation on a web site made up of people who sit around for hours on end ignoring their wives and families making thousands of posts a year on websites such as this one.

Have you no shame!? How dare you..

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
i see what you did there....well played

hey it's how we became such experts on wives or ex wives, listening to each other instead of them : )

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"I read somewhere that 80% of divorces are initiated by the woman."

Well, Yeah, but they ain't talkin' bout the WIFE.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Calvin
Anymore..... After 15 years and 4 children, youngest is 6. She does not think she wants to continue our marriage.She said she still cares for me, but not love. I have a marriage counsel set up for next monday, but it don't look good. She said diff.individual events over the past 10 years have caused her to loose the love. I have not done anything that would warrant a divorce, stuff that most should forgive and forget. I asked about the thousands of great things that I think that I have done for her/us---the family, and I guess its never enough. She has not had to work for the past 14 years, we have a beautiful house, vacation at the beach 3 weeks a year, a pool in the back yard----- a life that I think most woman would love to have------------I am fit, in shape, and have never had a problem in the looks dept. I love her like I have never loved another. Has anyone of you guys turned this situation around?????
.You are asking complete strangers for an answer to your situation on a web site made up of people who sit around for hours on end ignoring their wives and families making thousands of posts a year on websites such as this one.

Wait a minute Shameless and Cal,

You both are invading my turf and stealing my thunder with posts like this. If you keep it up........I'll have no place on this forum. wink

Confucius say: He who angers you.......controls you.

My Lifestance is one of Secular Humanism.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Seafire
Cooooollllll...

We have 86 pages of "Dear Abbey" and counting...

with no signs of slowing down...

'Twas predicted early on to go to 150...might just make it!

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
...or maybe its like cars, the imports being less trouble and more reliable.

Not necessarily the case. Worked with a guy who went and got one of those Philippine wives. Brought her back here and didn't hear a peep out of her until the marriage ceremony was over. Then she turned into the Warthog from Hell. She would call our company and demand they give him more overtime amongst a whole list of other crazy stuff.
Stick with the American gals.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Macho Man's Indian middle name is ...Wind Chill......

Mostly because he's a stone cold badass but also because he will freeze all the ladies hearts.

That's fuggin' awesome.

Sent Gruff a text yesterday tellin' him the local shop had a suppressor in stock for his 22LR. Fuggin' loser sits here and posts videos about the WWF?

He might need a Macho Man ball kick.

Handle that.

Thanks,
Clark

Gruff bought that bitch! Balls safe from Macho Man Randy Wind Chill Savage!

Word my [bleep]'s.

Uber melt going down right now. It's gonna be a mudhole in a few more days, frik!

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
What up MMRWCS?!?!?

MAGA
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Uber melt!

There was little frikken streams running down hill sides everywhere today.

I asked my dad and he said this is the warmest/longest stretch for this time of year that he can remember. Dude, it is frikken uber thaw!

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Same here. Chit filled rivulets abound.

MAGA
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by HawkI
Originally Posted by deflave
This thread is not about love, or divorce. It's about entertainment.

Travis

You got that right Luther!

Are you coming back this summer?

Don't be a puzzy.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Why is it............that the intrinsic value of BJ's........hasn't entered into this discussion?

What in the world is wrong with you guys to avoid this VERY integral part of this conversation? What........never had one??? You poor fawkers......... wink

Confucius say: He who angers you.......controls you.

My Lifestance is one of Secular Humanism.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Gruff bought that bitch! Balls safe from Macho Man Randy Wind Chill Savage!

HOLY SCHIT!

You bought something that wasn't gasoline or tires? Straight uber!

Clark

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Phouc you Clarke.

MAGA
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Calvin

Dude. If you hadn't spent endless hours online, you'd still be single.

Lighten up!

Travis

H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
Yes.

But only because you need bullets that don't look gay Clark.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Next time around I'm going to order me one of those Russian broads.

MAGA
Page 44 of 65 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 64 65

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 1badf350, 007FJ, 1Akshooter, 56 invisible), 2,466 guests, and 1,264 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,049
Posts18,500,981
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.