Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 17 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
and some bread to dip in the burn out puddle.

My diploma is a DD214

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
And a bunch of hamburgers cooking.

Well yeah,.....

if you had a rack positioned correctly in the burnout area, you could position your burgers, chili cheese dogs, and fries to catch the scatter.

HMMmmmmm USDA approval might be a sticky wicket.

GTC
USDA approval,that is easy,cheese causes "global warming" so we are doing the earth a favor.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by rem141r
Don't forget the wine. grin

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rem141r
Don't forget the wine. grin

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
My screen says "missing plug-in" so cannot watch it. frown

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ever seen "Kelly's Heroes"?

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Yes,is it the scene where the "hippees" are drinking wine?

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not "hippies"; Oddball. Sutherland's character in that movie was just classic.

(Explosions all around throughout)
Oddball: Hi, maaan...
Big Joe: Wadda ya doin'?
Oddball: I'm drinking wine, an' eating cheese, and catching some rays, you know...
Big Joe: What's happening?
Oddball: Well, the tank's broken and they're trying to fix it.
Big Joe: Well then why in the Hell aren't you up there helpin' 'em?
Oddball: (laughing) Oh... man... I only ride 'm, I don't know what makes 'em work, hmm.

I thought it rather appropriate. wink

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Yeah! it is!

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 4ager
Not "hippies"; Oddball. Sutherland's character in that movie was just classic.

(Explosions all around throughout)
Oddball: Hi, maaan...
Big Joe: Wadda ya doin'?
Oddball: I'm drinking wine, an' eating cheese, and catching some rays, you know...
Big Joe: What's happening?
Oddball: Well, the tank's broken and they're trying to fix it.
Big Joe: Well then why in the Hell aren't you up there helpin' 'em?
Oddball: (laughing) Oh... man... I only ride 'm, I don't know what makes 'em work, hmm.

I thought it rather appropriate. wink

definitely an antisocial type............love that movie laugh havent watched it in awhile....what did i tell you bout those negative waves?!?!

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I Thought This Was a Drag Bike.. Are Ammo Boxes, Artillery Shells And Canteen. NHRA Legal..Seems It Be Bad To Blow The Canteen Off Your Sportster..

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ya know, I been a wonderin...
Do bad kidneys affect brain function?

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
this thread needs humor

[Linked Image]

FJB
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 700LH
Do bad kidneys affect on brain function?

Absolutely they do. When your filtering system is only clearing out 20% of the poisons and crap in the blood that feeds the brain, then add to that the 20-30 pills I take daily...

Right before I wrote the long post that started this, I had recieved some great advice from a friend to keep my posts short, and to a very distinct point without too much personal information. AndI recongnized that his advice WAS good and IS good. Then I did this mega post with waaaaayyyyyy to much stuff in it.

What I should have posted was

"Anyone here have an old artillery shell they can stand to get rid of? The military surplus stores don't seem to have them anymore and I want one for a fun project" PERIOD!

Instead, I give 1/2 or more of my life history, again! Talking about stuff that only I care about, and does not matter.

So, going forward, I hope to be better at choosing my posts, and being LOTS more brief.

My worst posts seem to be late at night when I have taken a hatfull of crap and I am really tired. Big hint for yours truly there. With that, over and out for this evening ladies and gentlemen.

Glad ya'll had some fun with this, I sure bring a bunch of it on myself. THAT is for darned sure! To my good friend who tried to encourage me to pipe down a little. Don't give up on me yet, brother!

Hope ya'll have a great night going forward here. See you all tomorrow.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Dude...

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by safariman

Absolutely they do. When your filtering system is only clearing out 20% of the poisons and crap in the blood that feeds the brain, then add to that the 20-30 pills I take daily...

Right before I wrote the long post that started this, I had recieved some great advice from a friend to keep my posts short, and to a very distinct point without too much personal information. AndI recongnized that his advice WAS good and IS good. Then I did this mega post with waaaaayyyyyy to much stuff in it.

"Anyone here have an old artillery shell they can stand to get rid of? The military surplus stores don't seem to have them anymore and I want one for a fun project" PERIOD!

Instead, I give 1/2 or more of my life history, again! Talking about stuff that only I care about, and does not matter.

So, going forward, I hope to be better at choosing my posts, and being LOTS more brief.

My worst posts seem to be late at night when I have taken a hatfull of crap and I am really tired. Big hint for yours truly there. With that, over and out for this evening ladies and gentlemen.

Glad ya'll had some fun with this, I sure bring a bunch of it on myself. THAT is for darned sure! To my good friend who tried to encourage me to pipe down a little. Don't give up on me yet, brother!

Then why are you not on dialysis? If your kidney function is clearing "out 20% of the poisons and crap in the blood" you should be on dialysis.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Then why are you not on dialysis? If your kidney function is clearing "out 20% of the poisons and crap in the blood" you should be on dialysis.

Because it's likely BS. Across the board.

Me

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
True,but I want to read his "answer."

Not that it'll change anything.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by teal

Because it's likely BS. Across the board.

Bingo!!

Camp is where you make it.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
True,but I want to read his "answer."

Not that it'll change anything.

Brother Dear, he is NEVER, EVER, telling you, or me, or anyone else, the truth.

If you truly want to know, there are ways to know, without him telling you.

Page 13 of 17 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

89 members (BALLISTIK, 5sdad, Biffmalibu, Akhutr, Amos63, 14 invisible), 1,451 guests, and 829 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,207
Posts18,503,871
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.