Originally Posted by 700LH
Ya know, I been a wonderin...
Do bad kidneys affect on brain function?

Absolutely they do. When your filtering system is only clearing out 20% of the poisons and crap in the blood that feeds the brain, then add to that the 20-30 pills I take daily...

Right before I wrote the long post that started this, I had recieved some great advice from a friend to keep my posts short, and to a very distinct point without too much personal information. AndI recongnized that his advice WAS good and IS good. Then I did this mega post with waaaaayyyyyy to much stuff in it.

What I should have posted was

"Anyone here have an old artillery shell they can stand to get rid of? The military surplus stores don't seem to have them anymore and I want one for a fun project" PERIOD!

Instead, I give 1/2 or more of my life history, again! Talking about stuff that only I care about, and does not matter.

So, going forward, I hope to be better at choosing my posts, and being LOTS more brief.

My worst posts seem to be late at night when I have taken a hatfull of crap and I am really tired. Big hint for yours truly there. With that, over and out for this evening ladies and gentlemen.

Glad ya'll had some fun with this, I sure bring a bunch of it on myself. THAT is for darned sure! To my good friend who tried to encourage me to pipe down a little. Don't give up on me yet, brother!

Hope ya'll have a great night going forward here. See you all tomorrow.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500