I am planning for another shot a life, in full again. My kidney is coming from a first cousin of mine.

I need one to have a shot at life, too. But unlike some might do, I am already looking forward to my life after being this sick this long. It as been a long and not fun haul, three years worth of just the worst part. FWIW, one cannot be considered for a Kidney Transplant until they are on the brink of death or Dyalysis, which I most certainly am.

Have any more value judgements to make based upon inadequate data and mis information?

If you are ever faced with a potential life ending disease, you can choose how you plan to give yourself some hope for the other side of said illness however you wish to. This is my way of having some things to look forward to while I am doing all of my rehab etc. And, my friend is doing this for me in large part to also give me a hope and dream to hang onto during some soon coming very dark days.

My great grandfather died from this, as did my grandfather. Both at a younger age than I am right now. Surviveability of this surgery with both of my old kidneys coming out is not 100%, either.

But it is well known that faith, along with hopes and dreams to look forward to help much in getting one through an ordeal like the one I have coming. 30 days worth at a minimum, before I can come home and continue a long rehab.

I HOPE to feel up to riding the motorcycle sometime after my surgery, and a good friend is fixing it up for me so that I am even more excited about it and the prospects.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500