Originally Posted by The_Yetti
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Originally Posted by safariman
Originally Posted by 700LH
Ya know, I been a wonderin...
Do bad kidneys affect on brain function?

Absolutely they do. When your filtering system is only clearing out 20% of the poisons and crap in the blood that feeds the brain, then add to that the 20-30 pills I take daily...

Right before I wrote the long post that started this, I had recieved some great advice from a friend to keep my posts short, and to a very distinct point without too much personal information. AndI recongnized that his advice WAS good and IS good. Then I did this mega post with waaaaayyyyyy to much stuff in it.

What I should have posted was

"Anyone here have an old artillery shell they can stand to get rid of? The military surplus stores don't seem to have them anymore and I want one for a fun project" PERIOD!

Instead, I give 1/2 or more of my life history, again! Talking about stuff that only I care about, and does not matter.

So, going forward, I hope to be better at choosing my posts, and being LOTS more brief.

My worst posts seem to be late at night when I have taken a hatfull of crap and I am really tired. Big hint for yours truly there. With that, over and out for this evening ladies and gentlemen.

Glad ya'll had some fun with this, I sure bring a bunch of it on myself. THAT is for darned sure! To my good friend who tried to encourage me to pipe down a little. Don't give up on me yet, brother!

Hope ya'll have a great night going forward here. See you all tomorrow.

You do realize that you just made an extremely long post telling everyone how you plan to keep your post short and to the point in the future,,, right?

You really are something else.

Do you really think we will ever see short posts from him where his health, his motorcycle, his uber rifles or what he used to do not mentioned?

No!