Originally Posted by Miss Lynn
Originally Posted by 79S
My brother inlaw has diabetes he runs 150 head of cattle up in Oregon and he goes in for dyalisis 3 times a week he takes a van up to Bend Oregon with the rest of the folks who need dylalsis. He still manages to feed his cattle every day still manages to get through calving season etc. I was talking to him the other day I said Ed I will give you one of mine he goes nah man I'm doing fine but thanks his sister (my wife) even said she donate a kidney. What's the point of this my BIL is a very humble man you dont see him runnign around crying woe is me I have this disease. If SM could be half the guy my BIL is [bleep] he be a better man. But as other say I think this is another con there is no kidney being donated he didnt offer up explanation how it went from being done back east to now being in done in seattle, as others say who does recvoery in a KOA after a major transplant like that. I think he cant keep up with his own line bullshit. His wife you think would pull him to the side and give him a pep talk but as others said she is probably a big part of this con. I think he pulled this out of his to avoid any type of lawsuits from family members when he was selling insurance I would not be surprised if everythign he owns is in his wifes name as well.

Please note that Mark is not a "man", he is a "male" of the species, but nowhere near being a "man", nor will he ever be. He has proved that to the world.

Please also note from your description that your BIL is a "Man". He is proving that everyday to the world.

There is no comparison between the two, now, or ever.

The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.
Thomas Paine

You are spot on as usual...

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.