Found the empty artillery cases I need. Thank you to all who PM'ed me links and places to look. Very inexpensive way to add a fun and unique feature to the bike while it is down and getting worked on anyway.

The bike and my surgically repaired body should be ready to ride together by this summer. Something I can really look forward to.

To those who do not understand someone who likes to have a dream and or a hope to think upon while going through a tough time and who poke fun at the idea, I am glad you got a laugh out of it. It does not bother me, really as this is just the internet. It ain't real life. To those who do understand and have been helpful to me in this search, many thanks.

Kinda sad that just a couple of years ago a post like the one I made here would have resulted in ideas shared on where and how best to find the big shells a person wanted or was looking for, and a fun conversation about what the bike might look like and maybe link to some other bikes with a WW ll look or theme to them.

I think that some of you here will like the looks of the bike when it is all done. Some will not, and that is OK, too.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500