I'm still trying to fathom how a 5th wheel trailer at a KOA no less (always known for their uber-sanitary conditions) is the best place for a post-transplant recuperation stint.

Originally Posted by UCSF
Post Transplant Period

The post transplant period requires close monitoring of the kidney function, early signs of rejection, adjustments of the various medications, and vigilance for the increased incidence of immunosuppression-related effects such as infections and cancer.
http://transplant.surgery.ucsf.edu/conditions--procedures/kidney-transplantation.aspx

I don't know about anyone else, but if it were me, I think I'd be NOT buying .22LRs or any other stuff, NOT wheelin' and dealin' about bolting crap to a Harley, and NOT keeping anything that wasn't absolutely necessary, and NOT spending a dime on anything other than putting my soon-to-be-sliced-open-and-kidney-replaced self into a nice, comfortable, SAFE, CLEAN place for post-op recovery. I like me more than to think about a 5th wheel (the picture of uber-comfort, I'm sure) and a KOA (so clean they ought to just do the surgery right there anyway, right) for a post-op stay.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.