Page 15 of 17 1 2 13 14 15 16 17
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Yetti
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Originally Posted by safariman
Originally Posted by 700LH
Ya know, I been a wonderin...
Do bad kidneys affect on brain function?

Absolutely they do. When your filtering system is only clearing out 20% of the poisons and crap in the blood that feeds the brain, then add to that the 20-30 pills I take daily...

Right before I wrote the long post that started this, I had recieved some great advice from a friend to keep my posts short, and to a very distinct point without too much personal information. AndI recongnized that his advice WAS good and IS good. Then I did this mega post with waaaaayyyyyy to much stuff in it.

What I should have posted was

"Anyone here have an old artillery shell they can stand to get rid of? The military surplus stores don't seem to have them anymore and I want one for a fun project" PERIOD!

Instead, I give 1/2 or more of my life history, again! Talking about stuff that only I care about, and does not matter.

So, going forward, I hope to be better at choosing my posts, and being LOTS more brief.

My worst posts seem to be late at night when I have taken a hatfull of crap and I am really tired. Big hint for yours truly there. With that, over and out for this evening ladies and gentlemen.

Glad ya'll had some fun with this, I sure bring a bunch of it on myself. THAT is for darned sure! To my good friend who tried to encourage me to pipe down a little. Don't give up on me yet, brother!

Hope ya'll have a great night going forward here. See you all tomorrow.

You do realize that you just made an extremely long post telling everyone how you plan to keep your post short and to the point in the future,,, right?

You really are something else.

Do you really think we will ever see short posts from him where his health, his motorcycle, his uber rifles or what he used to do not mentioned?

No!

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Maybe we should cover what Midget Racing is REALLY supposed to mean.

These days we'd have to call them "little people race cars",or face the wrath of human rights advocacy.

seriously, though

30-40 pills a day, eek and straddling a hopped up Sporty sounds,....

well, ...Hopped up ?

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by The_Yetti

You do realize that you just made an extremely long post telling everyone how you plan to keep your post short and to the point in the future,,, right?

You really are something else.

Do you really think we will ever see short posts from him where his health, his motorcycle, his uber rifles or what he used to do not mentioned?

No!

I thought you seemed fairly stable (relatively speaking, for the fire!) just making sure!!!

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
True,but I want to read his "answer."

Not that it'll change anything.
to give you an answer, it depends upon each patient's individual needs of functional capacity. 20% clearance function might not necessarily equate to his glomulary filtration rate. Some patients can squeak out their living faculties with 10% kidney function and some even can exist on 3-5% function with strict dietary restraints.

20% is usually the accepted baseline for referral onto advanced renal intervention therapy

However since he is obviously bringing his own family donated kidney to the table, he will circumvent the dialysis pathway.

To recap: depends upon the overall health and well-being of the individual and his other extenuating conditions (heart, liver function, other diseases, physical condition, etc)

Hope this helps
Yes it does.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by deflave
The good news is that safariman's wife is in the mental health profession.

No worries.

Travis

That sounds like a good gig. Yanno, what with the TV watching and napping.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by safariman
Originally Posted by 700LH
Ya know, I been a wonderin...
Do bad kidneys affect on brain function?

Absolutely they do.

i feel like i'm taking crazy pills!

Have Dog

Will Travel

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

[Linked Image]

Not seeing post-operative medical staff and facilities?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Must be like BYOB,now it's BYOMS.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Didn't SM post he has grandchildren he hasn't seen yet? And he's worried a our souping up his motorcycle....

I am just glad tax payers get to pay for all of this.

Dink

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My brother inlaw has diabetes he runs 150 head of cattle up in Oregon and he goes in for dyalisis 3 times a week he takes a van up to Bend Oregon with the rest of the folks who need dylalsis. He still manages to feed his cattle every day still manages to get through calving season etc. I was talking to him the other day I said Ed I will give you one of mine he goes nah man I'm doing fine but thanks his sister (my wife) even said she donate a kidney. What's the point of this my BIL is a very humble man you dont see him runnign around crying woe is me I have this disease. If SM could be half the guy my BIL is [bleep] he be a better man. But as other say I think this is another con there is no kidney being donated he didnt offer up explanation how it went from being done back east to now being in done in seattle, as others say who does recvoery in a KOA after a major transplant like that. I think he cant keep up with his own line bullshit. His wife you think would pull him to the side and give him a pep talk but as others said she is probably a big part of this con. I think he pulled this out of his to avoid any type of lawsuits from family members when he was selling insurance I would not be surprised if everythign he owns is in his wifes name as well.

Last edited by 79S; 01/28/15.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 79S
I think he pulled this out of his to avoid any type of lawsuits from family members when he was selling insurance I would not be surprised if everythign he owns is in his wifes name as well.

Not a doubt in my mind.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by 79S
My brother inlaw has diabetes he runs 150 head of cattle up in Oregon and he goes in for dyalisis 3 times a week he takes a van up to Bend Oregon with the rest of the folks who need dylalsis. He still manages to feed his cattle every day still manages to get through calving season etc. I was talking to him the other day I said Ed I will give you one of mine he goes nah man I'm doing fine but thanks his sister (my wife) even said she donate a kidney. What's the point of this my BIL is a very humble man you dont see him runnign around crying woe is me I have this disease. If SM could be half the guy my BIL is [bleep] he be a better man. But as other say I think this is another con there is no kidney being donated he didnt offer up explanation how it went from being done back east to now being in done in seattle, as others say who does recvoery in a KOA after a major transplant like that. I think he cant keep up with his own line bullshit. His wife you think would pull him to the side and give him a pep talk but as others said she is probably a big part of this con. I think he pulled this out of his to avoid any type of lawsuits from family members when he was selling insurance I would not be surprised if everythign he owns is in his wifes name as well.

Please note that Mark is not a "man", he is a "male" of the species, but nowhere near being a "man", nor will he ever be. He has proved that to the world.

Please also note from your description that your BIL is a "Man". He is proving that everyday to the world.

There is no comparison between the two, now, or ever.

The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.
Thomas Paine

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn
Originally Posted by 79S

Please note that Mark is not a "man", he is a "male" of the species, but nowhere near being a "man", nor will he ever be. He has proved that to the world.

Please also note from your description that your BIL is a "Man". He is proving that everyday to the world.

The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.
Thomas Paine

You are spot on as usual...

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by 79S

Thomas Paine

Very thoughtful observation Miss Lynn.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Thomas Paine

Thomas Paine never had a kidney stone.!

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

Thomas Paine

Thomas Paine never had a kidney stone.!

Likely he died and never got the chance to date my ex-gf, Kim, either.....

(lucky bastard)

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
While he is convalescing, S.M. could write a book.

How about: " The Christian Hustle for Dummies".

Any other ideas for a book title by S. F.?

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by curdog4570
...Any other ideas for a book title by SM.?

"So sick. So broke. Let's trade!"

"No refunds!"

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by curdog4570
While he is convalescing, S.M. could write a book.

How about: " The Christian Hustle for Dummies".

Any other ideas for a book title by S. F.?

Christian Hustle? You're a piece of work. Takes a real dipchet to paint Christians with the SM brush.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"UBER"
THE How to Fuuck the World in all Facets of Life, Guide"

Have Dog

Will Travel

Page 15 of 17 1 2 13 14 15 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

63 members (badwolf, BDR1, batch, BB3, 10 invisible), 1,465 guests, and 898 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,623
Posts18,474,056
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.