Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I just drank a quart of Scotch out of goat's head while watching Highway to Hell video.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You know where liars go right?

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
X
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
X
Originally Posted by keystoneben

Not quite AC/DC, but worth a play.

Those fellars did a right and tight cover with some rather unique instruments!! The banjo player was amazing and I especially liked the anvil sound!!

Last edited by XPLRN; 02/10/15.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I have come full circle. When I was 6 or 7 till about the sixth grade I liked AC/DC. When I got in the seventh grade I discovered Metallica and started playing drums then slayer and pantera. After many years of listening to and playing music I have come back to the roots of hard rock and metal. mettallica started sucking afterJustice and AC/DC never changed or got all putzyfied like metallica did. Cudos for them, old as hell and still kickin azz!

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There's some boys around here like that!!

Originally Posted by keystoneben

Not quite AC/DC, but worth a play.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I turned the TV on to the Grammys seconds after AC/DC finished performing, that was the only part I wanted to see. Original link did not work so here's another one.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Brian Johnson has also become a very accomplished racing enthusiast/driver to include the Rolex, 24 hours at Daytona.

www.brianjohnsonracing.com/

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
I turned the TV on to the Grammys seconds after AC/DC finished performing, that was the only part I wanted to see. Original link did not work so here's another one.

PHOOCK YEA~!!

I kill chit. "The Heathens nest"
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by Steelhead
I just drank a quart of Scotch out of goat's head while watching Highway to Hell video.

I just sacrificed a virgin with sprinkles.

PS Jim Morrison was a serial killer- Riders On The Storm. The legend of Robert Johnson lives on.

Last edited by LostHighway; 02/10/15.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by seal_billy
I have come full circle. When I was 6 or 7 till about the sixth grade I liked AC/DC. When I got in the seventh grade I discovered Metallica and started playing drums then slayer and pantera. After many years of listening to and playing music I have come back to the roots of hard rock and metal. mettallica started sucking afterJustice and AC/DC never changed or got all putzyfied like metallica did. Cudos for them, old as hell and still kickin azz!

Yep.

Though, the "black" album by Metallica is damned good, and there are tracks on both "Load" and "ReLoad" that are really kick ass. After Newsted left the band, they went to Hell; the newer stuff just sucks.

AC/DC is just AC/DC.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
AC/DC Black Ice tour was the 4th all time grossing music tour.

Asian entertainment...

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
There you go Stoney! Now THERE"S a super bowl half time show!

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
"Highway to Hell" is a satanic-themed song and was performed complete with audience wearing plastic devil horns....

Lyrics include..."Hey satan, payin' my dues, playin'' in a rockin' band, Hey mumma, look at me, I'm on the way to the promised land, I'm on the highway to hell"...

Just one more example of devil worship out in the open...and people lapping it up.

The lead guitarist looked ridiculous in his "walking shorts", and the lead singer strutted around and sounded like a screeching parrot....

Interestingly, the serial killer, Richard Ramirez was "inspired" by the AC/DC song "Night Prowler" and wore an AC/DC t-shirt during his killing sprees...

classic...............................
what are your thoughts on Charles Manson being inspired by The Beatles

crazy crazy crazy

whitetail 48 probably grew up in his small church community protected from us "apostates" by mommy and daddy all his life.god forbid if you aint a member of his church, ya gonna burn in hades if you aint donating for your soul in his little circle church protected community according to the preacher or whatever
dude probably went to private school or was home schooled
sheltered from society
might even have a wife or 4 with a long dress to the floor and a son banished on a mission somewhere for a year or 2
gotta keep that young competition away from the young poontang
so da elders and self declared prophets can have at it instead

then again whitetail48 might be a muslim
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

or Baptist
or protestant
or catholic
or buddist
or jewish
or a rastafarian

crazy crazy crazy

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm makin a list of all you sataners, er satanonians, no satanizers??

oh F all you debil worshipers! I'm making a list

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I thought those guys all died of drug overdose or something.

Bon Scott was the only AC/DC member who died. Self-induced alchohol poisoning. His vocals were superior to BJ. The rest of the boys are tea drinkers. They had a lot of good tunes for sure, but I outgrew them (and metal) a long time ago.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by MuskegMan

I thought those guys all died of drug overdose or something.

Bon Scott was the only AC/DC member who died. Self-induced alchohol poisoning. His vocals were superior to BJ. The rest of the boys are tea drinkers. They had a lot of good tunes for sure, but I outgrew them (and metal) a long time ago.

mannlicher is more of the lawrence welk polka type I would bet
and maybe listens to Boy George also????????

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Every time I've ever been at a bar or some other shady dive and somebody played "You shook me all night long" it's like a cattle call for every redneck girl in the room. I think it must me the redneck chick national anthem.

They are powerless against and immediately commence to dancing with arms in the air like there is no tomorrow. Laffin'

twofish

*Master of random precision*
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
acdc was only reason i dvred it

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR

I LOVE MY COUNTRY IT'S THE GOV'T I FEAR
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
"Highway to Hell" is a satanic-themed song and was performed complete with audience wearing plastic devil horns....

Lyrics include..."Hey satan, payin' my dues, playin'' in a rockin' band, Hey mumma, look at me, I'm on the way to the promised land, I'm on the highway to hell"...

Just one more example of devil worship out in the open...and people lapping it up.

The lead guitarist looked ridiculous in his "walking shorts", and the lead singer strutted around and sounded like a screeching parrot....

Interestingly, the serial killer, Richard Ramirez was "inspired" by the AC/DC song "Night Prowler" and wore an AC/DC t-shirt during his killing sprees...

classic...............................
what are your thoughts on Charles Manson being inspired by The Beatles

crazy crazy crazy

whitetail 48 probably grew up in his small church community protected from us "apostates" by mommy and daddy all his life.god forbid if you aint a member of his church, ya gonna burn in hades if you aint donating for your soul in his little circle church protected community according to the preacher or whatever
dude probably went to private school or was home schooled
sheltered from society
might even have a wife or 4 with a long dress to the floor and a son banished on a mission somewhere for a year or 2
gotta keep that young competition away from the young poontang
so da elders and self declared prophets can have at it instead

then again whitetail48 might be a muslim
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

or Baptist
or protestant
or catholic
or buddist
or jewish
or a rastafarian

crazy crazy crazy

I'll have to give you credit for your imagination. Amazing stuff here.

BTW, Manson claimed to hear from Satan himself...I don't recall anything about the Beattles, but who knows.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Um, helter skelter ring a bell?

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

509 members (1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 1minute, 1lessdog, 06hunter59, 51 invisible), 2,259 guests, and 1,255 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,287
Posts18,505,173
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.