Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rem141r
the 22 hornet might be a tad light for the buff.

That is why I run heavy for caliber in my Hornet!

whistle

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by safariman
No, and I was not talking about you, either. I never said that I knew or even heard the man say he took it from his Gov't. His service record co incides with when Survival arms was making these, and he is an anti Fed kind of guy now, but that is all I had. Just tossing out some fun stuff to stir the pot a little.

He probably bought it with one of his US Navy paychecks while on leave. Like many others. No record I know of says that the Survival Arms products ever saw any military service now that I have checked further and had some members here post some details and better theories. I had thought, before i was able to find references, that perhaps Survival arms co had been making these BEFORE Charter Arms started in with them. I had never heard of that company before getting this gun. Turns out I was mistaken about the order of manufacturers and when the makers were building AR-7's. The gun looked old and rough, no nice touches to it like the new Henry's have so it looked about 60's or so mil spec and that only, to my eyes. Turns out is probably is about a 1990 rifle.

No that is exactly what your comment suggests happened, and is exactly the reas you wrote it the way you did....fuggs sake

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So sick. So broke. So helpless to know the difference between right and wrong. A shame, really. crazy

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Mark, like Ole Ray Atkinson, you might want to piss on the fire, call in the dogs and head for the barn.

Maybe he can hire Doug Chester, Esquire. whistle

lmao

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Mark-

What was the upshot (as in a resolution) for the poor bastards who you sent on a hunt where you knew in advance the guide/outfitter was of questionable character?

You were waiting for the next crew to to return with a report? Did you warn them and offer a refund prior to their departure? did they go/ did you get a report of their hunt?

Why was the hunt that was posted about almost cancelled because you were late in sending their money to the guide/outfitter?

Why did you never respond to that thread and try to clear things up?

This thread right here:

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/2431279/1

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
?

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by safariman
Jorge,

The Buffalo and Sable hunt was in, I think, 2006 and it went great.

The next year, (whatever year that was, '07 or '08) some of the same guys and a couple of new ones went back without me for an Elephant hunt. That one did turn out poorly, and was a major percursor to my cutting ties with that outfit. That was the year that my health went in the can, and I closed up the Safari biz right after.

Old Toot, I was in the hunt booking business for decades and had many a good hunt and hunt result. I tried to go on the hunts with my clients as oft as I could in part to make sure everything was going right for them and sometimes acting as a guide or PH assistant. Shooting bait animals, building blinds, helping the game scouts and Trackers put the baits up etc.

Not going anywhere, I have many many good freinds here and enjoy my time here quite a bit. A few turkeys who like to stalk me here are not going to spoil the fun for me here.

To whomever asked where I was, been driving home from the Transplant hospital. Long drive from Seattle to Walla Walla and I just got in.

A delay in a response is not cowardly, continuing to stalk and toss names at a man for years after the events, and when there is another side to the story that is conveniently ignored, from the safety and anonymity of the internet is for certain cowardly at best.

Over and out on this thread, Thanks to those who opined on the possible histories of the AR-7 and shared stories about theirs.

The problems with your "other side to the story" is that it's a damned lie and complete horsechit. That's been the case, time and and again.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ironbender
Mark-...Did you warn them and offer a refund prior to their departure?...

I believe he has, in previous threads (where someone was cheated), stated his policy was "no returns or refunds unless specifically offered, in writing, prior to payment." smile

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Thinking his present medications may have influenced some of his answers and dialogue on this thread. Call it the benefit of the doubt.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Not intending to pile on SM.

Just never saw an explanation for the problems. SM said he was going to report back to this thread:

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/2372141/4

at the end of the season when all the reports were in.

Hence my questions above.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Benefit of the doubt is for Canadians.

Mark will come up with his own excuses, he doesn't need any help.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Thinking his present medications may have influenced some of his answers and dialogue on this thread. Call it the benefit of the doubt.

It ain't just this thread. Call it a pattern of behavior, over years. Any doubt or benefit thereof vanished long ago.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by ironbender
Mark-

What was the upshot (as in a resolution) for the poor bastards who you sent on a hunt where you knew in advance the guide/outfitter was of questionable character?

You were waiting for the next crew to to return with a report? Did you warn them and offer a refund prior to their departure? did they go/ did you get a report of their hunt?

Why was the hunt that was posted about almost cancelled because you were late in sending their money to the guide/outfitter?

Why did you never respond to that thread and try to clear things up?

This thread right here:

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/2431279/1

You have been on the forum, and refuse to answer or update the thread about the hunt (Africa Forum) that you arranged. That means we will have to draw our own conclusions as to your honesty, integrity, and collusion in the foul turn of events.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Where'd Safariman go? Ironbender asks a few questions and "poof", eh?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Any progress on the AR-7?

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The stolen one?

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The green one?

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The uber one.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 4ager
Where'd Safariman go? Ironbender asks a few questions and "poof", eh?

I figured he would have gone poof long a go when confronted.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 4ager
Where'd Safariman go?

Waco, Tx.

Member of the Merry Band of turdlike People.

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

78 members (10Glocks, 35, BALLISTIK, 308ld, 808outdoors, AdventureBound, 7 invisible), 1,156 guests, and 769 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,868
Posts18,478,688
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.