Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by GutshotBuck
Just giving you the facts.

You don't like facts, I know.

Fable can be so much more comfortable.

Trouble is......your fables keep you in the same self-destructive patterns.

Accepting fact can fix that.

There are too many examples of those who escaped dysfunctional family situations or rose above their social conditions for me to believe your assertion of "white priviledge". I agree there is no intellectual inferiority in blacks compared to whites but your elitist position of having no advantages gives fails to give any credit to those who have overcome. Your "facts" are not really facts, at all but merely instances that allow you to feel better about yourself. Sorry, but your position just isn't correct.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
GB1

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Never thought thought civilized could mean to loot/burn cities when one of yours is killed by police in a fight with police . how interesting

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Nap, juice and meds.

Id pay real money to see you say that to his face.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Never thought thought civilized could mean to loot/burn cities when one of yours is killed by police in a fight with police . how interesting

Now you learned something.

This is good.

Last edited by GutshotBuck; 02/28/15.

Troll Slayer--Last Best Hope and Lord and Savior of the unwashed masses.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
That's not hard.

They have their own type of privilege.

1. Money
2. Parents that are highly motivated to encourage children to excel and attend college.
3. Strong extended family ties that also encourage children to excel and attend college.
4. Employers hire Asians more readily than they do blacks.

Sounds a lot like white privilege......very similar.

Open up a business and hire you a bunch of them. Youre surely plenty smart to open and run a business in the liberal, red tape, taxing environment you libs constructed to keep blacks from being able to do so, right?

Your liberal dept of education really prepares them for running a business, doesn't it?

Or, does it teach them about global warming and voting dimochitt in order to keep them on the .gov tit?

Last edited by eyeball; 02/28/15.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B2

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
Just giving you the facts.

You don't like facts, I know.

Fable can be so much more comfortable.

Trouble is......your fables keep you in the same self-destructive patterns.

Accepting fact can fix that.

There are too many examples of those who escaped dysfunctional family situations or rose above their social conditions for me to believe your assertion of "white priviledge". I agree there is no intellectual inferiority in blacks compared to whites but your elitist position of having no advantages gives fails to give any credit to those who have overcome. Your "facts" are not really facts, at all but merely instances that allow you to feel better about yourself. Sorry, but your position just isn't correct.

The life of a lib is forever based on blaming others and dodging the acceptance of personal responsibility.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

Libs live in a world of excuses to excuse their useless existence.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by LostHighway
Originally Posted by eh76
You are one stupid excuse of a waste of oxygen...libtard. You and your sister Nancy. I ain't poor and certainly no child and not delusional like you...not a lower life form on earth than a liberal.

Little Johnny needs a nap.

Nap, juice and meds.

I think he just called a spade a spade and you two can't face it. I agree with eh76's signature line hits the nail on the head. I always wondered why liberals liked to stir up crap. They are just seeking attention as their mommys didn't give them enough.

I like liberals-------------------------------------they make good bear bait! grin
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
And its our fault most of the AA kids dont know their dad.

Yes, dawg, the truth is an anathema to a lib.

O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by eyeball
And its our fault most of the AA kids dont know their dad.

Yes, dawg, the truth is an anathema to a lib.

For the win!

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
IC B3

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by dawggone
Originally Posted by LostHighway
Originally Posted by eh76
You are one stupid excuse of a waste of oxygen...libtard. You and your sister Nancy. I ain't poor and certainly no child and not delusional like you...not a lower life form on earth than a liberal.

Little Johnny needs a nap.

Nap, juice and meds.

I always wondered why liberals liked to stir up crap.

Somewhat hypocritical given the title of this thread isn't it? And the thousands of juvenile comments such as libtard, dummycrats. etc. But never republicants, conservachits -any schoolyard kid can talk like that. But the latter won't sound like a mature, rational adult. Would a mature, rational adult use the former?

Last edited by LostHighway; 02/28/15.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I don't think there were ever really any illusions that they might be mature, rational adults.

smile

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Funny thing is you liberals are allowed to remain on the website as we conservatives are. Simply because Mr. Bin is conservative as well. However if I were to go to Democrat Underground and try to relay my beliefs and position my first post would be my last. Don't believe me? Just try it. So much for demanding tolerance by the most intolerant group.

I like liberals-------------------------------------they make good bear bait! grin
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Gutshotbuck now there is a username to be proud of. Are you a PETA member as well?

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Funny thing is you liberals are allowed to remain on the website as we conservatives are. Simply because Mr. Bin is conservative as well. However if I were to go to Democrat Underground and try to relay my beliefs and position my first post would be my last. Don't believe me? Just try it. So much for demanding tolerance by the most intolerant group.

Probably depends a lot upon the content of the post.

Incidentally, I'm not a liberal. Not even close.

smile

Last edited by GutshotBuck; 02/28/15.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
You 2 are slow. Did I use words to big for you to understand? The online dictionary might be of some use to you.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Probably depends a lot upon the content of the post.

Incidentally, I'm not a liberal. Not even close.

smile

Muslims can lie to infidels too. Your posts indicate otherwise.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I don't think there were ever really any illusions that they might be mature, rational adults.

smile

Yep, the sky is falling with global warming. Oh, that was a real little time ago. Now they got climate change. Yeah, and CO2 is poison. And we can add 30 million libs and aliens and certified high school geniuses to free health care and it will cost less and we cant drill our way out of high oil prices, and we have isis in 49 states and our borders are the most secure in history, and Bush driving ud to 8 trillion in debt is stupid but 0 driving us to 20 trillion is genius, and we need to give isis guys jobs 'cause they are poor and we need to let 5 million illegals in because our economy is so hot we need the top brains from other countries to help us out,...

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by dawggone
I always wondered why liberals liked to stir up crap.

Because they lead absolutely miserable lives and they can't stand anyone that enjoys life so they try to spread the misery to everyone else, what they don't get is we don't fuggin care.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

640 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 19rabbit52, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 62 invisible), 3,207 guests, and 1,299 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,486
Posts18,471,881
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.