Pretty sure I'm Digweed..... I think it's Gaelic for "he who can't stand hypocracy"....

Bring that rifle, we'll have fun.... Ric is a actually a pretty awesome guy to shoot with. He knows the course, knows how to shoot it, and really is a nice dude. It'll be cool to see how well a seasoned vet can run it with an 8lb gun.... though I'm pretty certain the results will be a little different than he thinks.

The course will give you a pretty good idea of the kind of shots you should be able to make in a hunting situation (if you shoot it with your hunting gear)..... it'll tell you if your equipment is up to par.... it'll tell you if your dope is good.... and it will give you a good report card on places to emphasis when practicing on the future. Though..... I don't think a Sporter Rifle will ever be able to hang with a Sporting Rifle of the course of the entire day.

I've come to the simple conclusion that I'd WAY rather shoot a 40 with an actual hunting rifle..... than clean the course with a game gun.... any day. I have tremendous respect for guys that can hit stuff consistently way out there with hunting rigs..... not so much for the game gun guys....

You better pray to the God of Skinny Punks that this wind doesn't pick up......