Friend Don, herewith (a) a mandatory clarification, (b) an invitation, and (c) a recommendation:
<br>
<br>(a) Please, by no means consider my request for a "huge favor" (above) as anything approaching or suggesting a banishing. You're always welcome here as far as I'm concerned -- I just prefer that no one continue to obsessively stroke a pet peeve against someone or grind a pejorative axe here. "Let all things be done unto edifying" or entertaining.
<br>
<br>(b) You're experienced, intelligent, articulate -- you even spell well (not a universal skill). Please give the rest of us the benefit of your recipe for what you consider an intelligent and sound technique for developing optimum loads. I think you'll find even the contrary opinions that it'll inspire more edifying and satisfying than venting ire toward Ken Waters.
<br>
<br>I have every confidence that you can do it the way I advised Ken W to answer an article that he bitterly complained to me about. I urged him to send me an article on his method of miking case expansion when he took umbrage and complained because I published Bob Hagel's article on Bob's way of miking cases. I told KW that he should write his article with no mention whatever of anyone else's method -- as if he'd never heard of BH, as if BH had never been born, had never advocated another method of miking cases. That approach hadn't occurred to KW. Embracing it, he agreed -- and sent me an excellent presentation of his method. I published Ken's article as a "Pet Loads" special and later included it in a supplement to the original "Pet Loads" book. A positive presentation is far superior to an argumentative, contentious one -- IF the presenter has the stuff of a solid presentation that doesn't have to stand on the bloodied body of a rival.
<br>
<br>(c) Wrap your gray matter around (and squeeze) one of the books that I've found both edifying and enjoyable -- Michael J Gelb's "How to Think like Leonardo da Vinci -- Seven Steps to Genius Every Day" (Delacorte Press, 1998).
<br>
<br>Sum, ergo cogito (KEH version)

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.